The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "The Mojave Desert"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 pm 
Site Admin

I am very excited to pronounce the additions to our site from the Mojave Desert up in California. It probably wont be our last trip up in that area considering the amount of ghost towns, mines and other secluded locations which are full of strange things amongst the seclusion.

I worked very hard on these updates so make sure you take the time to enjoy and check them out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives at:

Gateway3/Portal19

Ghost Town Of Goffs Prologue Page
Ghost Town Of Goffs Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Goffs EVP Page

Mitchell Caverns Prologue Page
Mitchell Caverns Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Providence & The Bonanza King Mine Prologue Page
Providence & The Bonanza King Mine Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Providence & The Bonanza King Mine Media Page

Ghost Town Of Kelso Prologue Page
Ghost Town Of Kelso Investigation 1 Reports & Photos

Additional Updates

Paracomedy 2010: This page has been added check out our outlet www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paracomedy.asp to enjoy all our bloops and funnies from our trips.

What your going to see are ghost what you are going to hear are ghost what your going to read is some cool history. This was our first series of adventures for this year and well if your into the whole Hollow Earth update your going to enjoy the caverns update since many theorize those lead to secret places beneath the Mojave Desert.

Ill be back later to indict our newest ass clown into our hall of fame over at our splash site in addition to announcements of when our next radio show is etc etc sometime today after I get my kid from school.

Our next update coming out is the beautiful Spirit Mountain/Grapevine Ravine a true story about an adventure I did with my kids that turned into a survival quest as heavy rains consumed the area and we got stuck deep down in some rocks pretty good stuff. Until then!
Peace
Lord Rick
Founder, Author & Talk Show Host
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AngelOfThyNightRadio.htm

Profile E-mail