The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Some Site Changes.....At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

I have disabled the clip board feature within our site. Some people thought that this feature we had was to steal information or was a virus not true not true at all. Its a feature IE has and some forget to turn it off thus when you visited the site that accessed your clipboard. This feature existed so people could not print our pages since our photos.....written pierces etc our are own work. Some of you know what its like to work hard to take something little and make it better and bigger. This is what we have done our work is our own we visit locations...we produce filming and evidence of the paranormal. Then we come back here to share it whether its via radio or its on our very own website. I fixed a few things on the main page also we had one button that wasn't working for the longest time.......added a few banners.....updated a few things....etc etc I decided to do this since I am finally getting updates almost caught up. Now that rest time is over ill be going back out adventuring the next two weeks....to visit mines....a ghost town.....and some great outdoor exploring. Their are those who support us their are those who despise us. But just know that we work hard at what we do and if anybody looks down on that then they truly are ignorant. Hard work pays off and we want our members to donate.....our friends to come to meets.....investigations. We want people to come on out to our show and our site welcomes you with open arms. Since I have not refused a friendship through our fellowship I expect that some of you give me that same courtesy. Some of you man I just do not get you guys could be a part of something big to be part of a paranormal family where true friendships last and we grow as a team. I hope you enjoy our site I had to fix over 2000 webpages last night. In addition to that I programmed a few things so we can become a top paranormal site within googles searches. We been around for years and will continue to be it is what it is my love for the paranormal is a part of me. I hope one day some of you will value life itself but also become more enlightened with the afterlife and the world beyond the shadows. When some of you get some time check out our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and for those who are new here I am your founder.....the spokesman for bolt farms chai tea.......and at times the goddamn God Of AngelOfThyNight Radio lol......but now that I have given each of you something our site which has so much content please show me the same consideration. Please donate your time and efforts to our group not just group site not just site but friendships not just friendships but real adventures. Have a blessed weekend and please give me your loyalty.
Solude'
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail