The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: PGS Is Relocating To CA Soon NOTE.......
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

I will be leaving the Las Vegas area very soon probably at the end of May. I achieved quite a few things here didn't do a ton of investigations but to see a real skinwalker...UFO....and climb into a mine shaft are things very few ever ever get to do. I managed to find someone who needs her horses, property, and land taken care of for 7 months while she is away. The lake is right nearby to walk to so I can fish, they have an old 1800's pub and sports grill, a marina, town square etc. Ill be about 25 miles from the major city of Stockton and only 12 from old historic towns like Sonora, Jamestown, Angels Camp all which have some really nice paranormal hotspots like abandonment's, caves, mines etc. Things will not be easy for me my car is not well so I have to hope for one I make it and then for two keep it running. If anybody is in those areas and wants to join my team you will have to drive ill provide endless paranormal hotspots trust me lol. I mean its not to bad ill get to ride horses.....make friends with all the locals if i don't scare them first....and do allot of weight lifting. This is the towns site below quaint at the base of the foothills. But with the offer this woman is giving me its either take it or be homeless. Since I cant find a place in Vegas or out in CA to live ill be stuck having to play Farmer Lord Rick trust me its not what I had in mind but my life will be just that simple....fishing....drinking beer at the pub...and good old fashion ghostly investigations out in the mountains. I hope that others will show there support and just remember your donations will help me since I wont be able to afford equipment, gas for trips etc without them. We have paypal and I got it for you guys to use. I look forward to some new journeys in my life soon. I have toured this entire area its mystical....pretty...allot of old cemeteries, mines, and abandonment's. Ill be about 45 minutes south of Jackson where I lived a year ago. I just thought I would at least let others know that were leaving Vegas. Its been very hard keeping investigators here not only that but nobody shows to my meets and we got one in a few days. In some aspects ill miss sin city perhaps the sex part haha but in other aspects I promised others CA paranormal and I will honor that promise. Below is the link enjoy.
http://www.shopcopper.org/index.html

Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail