The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: PGS Now Has Paypal...Check It Out Note....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

I am proud to present that as of today we have re-opened our paypal account. Its been two years since we had one and I do think it makes it a little easier to work with. I will be putting up the donate buttons on my various sites in the next couple days feel free to use them. Donations are important they cover website cost, paranormal equipment, safety gear, travel expenses etc You must understand that its very expensive to run an adventure team we lose allot of equipment in weather or full usage. Not to mention the cost just to travel a couple hundred miles to check out locations like mines, ghost towns, and historical sites. We will use our paypal to accept donations but also as a way to accept tips/gifts. For example you might like one of my radio shows and want to tip me for my stand up comedy or hours upon hours of air time. I work very hard at what I do in reality its a full time job between the articles I send out, radio show, investigations, traveling etc we hope you will donate some of you we hope will become monthly donators big or small it is of no matter. What matters is that some of you are willing to offer some help on occasion. It cost me hundreds of dollars sometimes and we hope that with our paypal up we can replace all our broken equipment which honestly could save my life or others. Below is the link check it out and thank you for your contributions.
Lord Rick
Founder, Author, Talk Show Host

Donate: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... id=4791515

www.paranormalghostsociety.org
www.nowlive.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail