The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Lord Rick's Paranormal Itinerary & Events....Sign On Up....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 am 
Site Admin

This will be my scheduling for the next couple of months. If you wish to join our paranormal exploration team get in touch with me. I try to bring out just about anybody who is interested in the unknown. The places we are going they will be straight up spooky....and secluded. I am not sure what the future will hold or what we will see. I know what I seen a few days ago changes my outlook on this planet big time more so then in my previous years of investigating. I run a very loose easy going type of system.....just allot of night hikes....you can bring snacks...food...drinks etc we do not rush our trips. I would be interested in signing on two more people in the Las Vegas area. Here is the schedule its more like Lord Rick on tour lol but it works and now all of you know what to expect.

April 10th: AngelOfThyNight Radio
April 11th: El Dorado Canyon Return To Skull Mine
April 22nd: Meetup At The Voodoo Lounge
April 24th: AngelOfThyNight Radio
April 25th: Major Ghost Town Trip
May 8th: AngelOfThyNight Radio
May 9th: Ghosttown
May 20th: Meetup At The Voodoo Lounge
May 22nd: AngelOfThyNight Radio
May 23rd: Ghosttown Mine Expedition
May 28th: My Birthday Bash who goddamn knows lol
June 5th: AngelOfThyNight Radio
June 6th: Special

After the 6th more then likely Ill be leaving Las Vegas well its not for sure yet it depends on so many variables such as being able to find a place, my car, if I meet someone special which delays me ha, if I have a few more projects at hand etc etc so we shall see what happens. But I do have to get out to central CA since my things are in storage and I have investigators waiting to get involved so we shall see what happens. This is the schedule it could change but more then likely ill stick to it it and if I do good things will happen for us www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Lord Rick
Founder, Author & Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail