The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site JACKSON CALIFORNIA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:24 pm 
Site Admin

The final updates from around California are up on the site today as promised. If you want to read my epic tale of my life up in the mountains for a few months go for it. The update has a lot of history to it...some photos...and a pretty detailed story of my life being homeless.

I do plan on going back as their are secret tunnels under the town itself and many of the areas around Jackson are haunted. I did a lot of work up there....never took as many pictures as I wanted cause I thought I would be living here and it went sour.

But check it out hopefully tonight I can go out got a couple places to do had a few people write me with interest. I still am looking for others who want to go out with me to these locations here around Vegas.

In addition to that our next meet up is set in stone for next month the 21st if you wish to attend it. www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LasVegas ... eetups.htm

Yes Mike I know you been waiting for these so here it all is at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in the investigation archives at

Gateway 3/Portal 18

Jackson California Prologue Page
Jackson California Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Its more of a look into my life spending your birthday on a concrete slab getting dumped....laying down in cemeteries....and dealing with a town who don't like outsiders were just a part of what I had to deal with.

I am hoping my page gives others the inspiration. I work so hard at what I do my message is more powerful then others realize seriously.

I worked hard on the CA updates I took my time with them so you could enjoy them. I will try to get some ghost stories out to my forums if you are or not a member no fret just contact me for a list of them and ill be more then happy to email you with an entire list of forums I own and operate. Have a wonderful evening and Xmas everybody
Lord Rick
Author, Talk Show Host & PGS Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail