The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site & Note........
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

Well its one of those crazy nights my ride canceled to the meet up it sucks seems like Vegas has gone into a panic all over an inch of snow. I laugh because I grew up in Buffalo so I am use to driving in 3 feet of snow this is NOTHING lol. But that's the way it is its like in Florida people seen a flake and freaked. Its just snow don't mean you have to stop partying and living lol.

But anyhow I am trying real hard to finish off my explorations that took place in Ca and tonight's update although not very large is a pretty nice little update or rather UE. I got kicked out of this place along with my kids. I spent almost a month living here its pretty but it never ceases to amazing me how many stupid human beings I come across during my journeys.

Also I have finally got around to updating and adding our newest page its actually my very own book store with books I have written, posters of mine I am selling and soon our radio show series. You can check that out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/angeloft ... sbooks.htm I am proud to present this to you. I could add more content but I just wanted to get up something before the new year since I have had a little extra free time to play with.

All I have left to update is Jackson and the Argonaut Mine. Of course I never did get to work much with the Argonaut mine like I wanted so hopefully we can get a return trip once I find enough people who want to move with me to CA and help me investigate out in this region.

Anyhow for those in Vegas school is canceled tomorrow and of course Friday is our HUGE show at www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight I want to shoot for a record amount of listeners at least over 20,000 live. I know it can be done I know I have done it recently.

Anyhow check out the updates at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in the investigation archives at

Gateway 3/Portal 18

Pardee Lake & Reservoir Prologue Page
Pardee Lake & Reservoir Exploration 1 and Photos

If anybody tried to show to tonight's meet I apologize like I said my ride canceled on me last minute and I just have no way to get around right now being my car is not doing well. Id prefer to be at the Voodoo tonight smoking a cigar....watching the girls dance on the floor etc but not everybody is as adventurous and outgoing as I am unfortunately.

So instead I give to you these updates enjoy!
Lord Rick
Founder, Talk Show Host & Author
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail