The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Our Investigation Of Tule Springs...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:27 am 
Site Admin

This report is LONGGGGGGGGGGGG overdue so for that I apologize. It is actually our next investigation going up onto the site and I sure have a lot of EVP to review from it lol. But anyhow Karen decided to join me for this expedition and she did a real good job. I like meeting new faces but I also like others who can come along my journeys.

Tule Springs has been in the works for awhile it sits actually by Snow Mountain believe it or not. I just met Karen and she handed me the keys to her car much like June does haha. Hell I am thankful for that because my Subaru is pretty crappy the least I can do is drive everybody during the expeditions.

On a real good note gas prices are way down so investigations should be a little cheaper on the driving part. Unfortunately the cost of paranormal equipment has gone up since metals are becoming more scarce just ask my wholesaler lol.

Anyhow I just met Karen and we went off to Tule Springs....I know she was excited to do this because always the first investigation you do is meant to be special. I was just relaxed to me its just another location under my belt but its all the same concept to me accept for the unexpected which can happen even at a location like this.

So we journeyed on off I had been here during the day fishing before and toking joints on the lake so I was like hell this is going to be fun at night. I drove up to the gates did not see much of anything but desert to the left...houses to the right....and so we parked....started hiking off into the desert and onto giant dunes. We finally arrived deep into the Tule Springs area.

Tule Springs

As we were hiking into this location we heard many coyotes nearby. We were off in the desert hiking up and down hills also in dry creek beds. I found a lounge chair in the middle of the desert probably a local party spot.

We approached the kiosk of course no map in it lol.....it had a lot of information on the local wildlife but really nothing on history. I miss FL everything was marked before you entered with history, photos etc goddamn VEGAS lol. We walked over to some building, with debris, a water tank etc.

I felt something over here not sure what but I heard some pretty rough movement coming towards us a little at a time. It did not seem like an animal it was more predatory like something was watching human wise or ghost wise. Being me I climbed up a ladder while I heard this then told Karen we should hike over to some foundations I seen and an antenna along with some concrete barrier. The brush was pretty thick in this area surrounding the antenna and stone blocks we found.

Eventually we got back onto the main road and we followed it which led us right in front of the Tule Springs Ranch. The Ranch has many old buildings some were very well lit including an old wood tower. I would not trespass onto the Ranch I heard dogs barking and lets face it these dogs are there to guard. I stood right in front of one of the buildings looked to my left seen what appeared to be two creatures on the run. I am not sure if they were dogs, coyotes, mountain lions etc but they were big...and running to the left....right down one of the roads that cuts through the ranch. That road was lit well so I got a good view of what was running.

I stood their and never seen them run back so since I lost site of them we walked to our right parallel with the ranch following a trail in the desert. All of sudden a truck had pulled up and into the ranch. By then we were very far and on some horseback trail. I only wanted to hike around the lake where the dinosaurs were said to roam millions of years ago.

I followed this road till it started to turn to the north I ducked a few times because the ranchers were all outside talking to this guy in his truck. They appeared to be unloading something from it who knows maybe feed for the horses. Karen was curious about why I kept walking and not ducking. I kind of knew that from our end the guys were visible due to the light but from their end watching us we would be nearly invisible as we were in the dark desert.

The truck did go away and we were practically in a bunch of peoples backyards almost and further up a new housing development area. It crossed my mind to visit some of the new homes lol....but I did not want to scare Karen to much. We found an overgrown area in the desert and we both agreed that it was very weird here. It felt very uncomfortable like something was watching again from the brush. Karen and I discussed the fact that the desert is also home to many unmarked burials.

We did head back and this time I got pretty bold I walked right up onto the ranches property haha I could not take photos sorry guys I am sure you understand between the dogs...and ranchers with guns is not a good combo for the good Lord lol.

I followed a walkway then turned down a road where I seen a giant entrance along the wood fence that led into the Ranch. I seen a lot of buildings some were lit well we were on the backside so I did not have to worry to much about people. But just beyond those buildings was the house, tower, stables etc I did not hear the dog anymore either barking.

I followed the road up then to the left of it was a yard with a bunch of equipment and a building. To the right was a sign with a brief history to the area and a trail. I took the trail I remember parking here to go fishing and toking awhile back. Hell I even ate a fish out of these springs. Karen and I could hear water running....we shined our light scared a lot of ducks. We could see across the first lake the ranch and most of Las Vegas since we were at a higher elevation while hiking.

This is the woodsy area of Tule Springs big old trees...lush green grass and about 5 different Lakes which are connected by a natural spring. We followed the trail around halfway then went to our left to another lake...etc etc till we reached a giant open grassy area of Tule Springs. The little restrooms had an eerie feeling at one picnic area I found a gold club and started golfing ha.

I did not know where we were going I could not even seen the ranch I just hiked lake to lake....one of the lakes had a giant tree growing in the water. The moon was glistening off the trees and lake but barely. Karen and I stood at this grassy area and to our left was a twisted odd looking tree. Karen says Rick do you see that moving I was looking but did not seen it. I felt something watching again.

She had told me she seen a shadow of what appeared to be a human figure. She told me when it noticed us staring at it then it crouched down and compressed itself into the ground or rather crawled away. How she described it sounded a lot like my sighting at St. Mary's just a black being that is able to disappear or hide well. But she said it was a figure and just turned into a mass of energy that started moving along the ground like it was crawling low to the ground to remain elusive. I cannot say I seen it I thought I seen something who knows but Karen gave me a pretty good idea what it was and that was something perhaps of a paranormal nature.

We went to our right found a lit picnic area with horseshoes, bbqing area etc kind of eerie...considering the horseshoe pits looked more like a cemetery with all the stone platforms. I had gotten pretty up close and personal with one of the horseshow pits. This area had giant grills and a cooking area as well. It had a dismal feeling to it way back here.

Karen and I hiked back out of there and veered to our left down a service road into some woods. We followed the lakes around and came out near the Ranch. We actually seen were the water was rushing out of a pipe its pretty interesting to see in the middle of the desert.

We walked along a horse barn and many other structures. The ranch is pretty decent sized its historic not sure how many buildings are on site or what they all are for. The big old wood tower interest me more then anything but it sits way to close to the house so all we could do is enjoy it from afar.

We ended up hiking around back around to the historic plaque where we first entered the springs and lakes area. When we cut to our left I did not go onto the ranch till I approached the lit road that cuts right down the middle of the ranch complex. I had Karen wait further off in the distance and I walked to the area we seen them animals running what type who knows. I looked inside one of the buildings it was dimly lit looked sort of like a class room.

There was an eerie feeling as I stood in front of two buildings with windows. I almost felt as if something was watching me once again. There was no signs of coyotes, mountain lions nor dogs. But this is the area Karen and I sighted them from afar earlier. I took a couple photos of the buildings...we then veered away from the ranch and back to the front entrance where we found a sign in the desert that says no offroading or shooting. It does not say you cannot hike back here its the same concept with snow mountain you cannot take your vehicle but you can hike on foot. So it was a pretty interesting little area.

Karen had some trouble making it down one of the hills she went down on her ass I just jumped down onto the main road. I was happy to get out of the place its rather draining here for some reason. We spent a few hours hiking I could not explain everything that happened and rather then take a lot of photos I worked mainly with a lot of EVP for this excursion.

We hiked back to the car I am glad Karen was able to see something of the strange here its an old ancient area and definitely as I suspected it has a lot of energy here. Eventually it will lose a lot of its beauty with the fact that houses are being built all around it. I hope the fish are okay to eat here lol....I ate a catfish a few months ago from this place its one of the only locations in Vegas where you can fish or lay out on the grass under a large tree.The rest of the team missed a good excursion would love to explore the Ranch bet they have some stories to tell also. peace
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail