The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: A SPECIAL HALLOWEEN UPDATE-El Dorado Canyon & The Jubilee Mi
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

The biggest excursion of 2008 has just been added to our site and its now live! I would have had it out earlier but I had to go grocery shopping then had a computer problem with my web editor to fix one small button. This update is jammed packed with more then you will ever get from any paranormal group.

I want you as members to understand that all the work I do is volunteer first off. Second off I want you to understand that I spent this entire month working on this. Thirdly I visited this location long before my society existed it was one of the first actual paranormal adventures I did and I seen a lot of things years ago which made me want to return here bring millions this special addition to our site.

Your going to get it all with this investigations, great music, great photos even scanned them larger for enjoyment, EVPs, Paranormal Photos, Entertainment, Cheech & Chong, Comedy, Videos and even a flash trailer. I also directed a movie here we may sell it on video in the future it is NOT available to the public yet but its pretty bad ass.

I want to show all of you why The Paranormal & Ghost Society precedes even TAPS serious man so what you see it on TV you will NEVER see anything like this in your life. The risk I took....the friends I made along this journey....and the work we produced in just 3 trips this month truly is amazing.

Every year I put out something for Halloween this year its this not only that but we made our mark in history becoming the first Paranormal Entertainment Group in the world with our 800th adventure. A lot of people were involved with the project and of course we had many people let us down. This journey was full of blood, sweat and tears no lie just glory!

Some of you will never understand the sacrifices I have made for what I do....serious! The amount of money I put into our group....the amount of disappointments over the years....and the hard work which has taken a part of my life away. But with friends Like Mike Dijital and June I keep pushing on because I know our society is blooming right now into something so much more.

I have only added Jubilee Mine and El Dorado canyon its a massive massive update. The other locations in the canyon I will add new week I need a break I have gotten no sleep all week listening to EVP's and such. I spent a lot of time working on this more then most people that work full time jobs. The world will view our organization much different after all of this with a lot more respect. Remember do not try this at home I know Jubilee Mine probably better then a Doctor knows how to conduct surgery. I got the entire map in my head all the way down to shafts...tunnels...and dangers.

I want to let some of you know that I am a professional the stunts you see in the photos like standing inside a shaft etc are done because of experience years of it. I also want to let you know that it really helped to make some new friends up in Nelson yes Boot and Debbie I am talking to you both and ill see you guys next month for more adventuring in the Wild Wild West! I give to you folks a godly update! Have a safe and Happy Halloween and here is what has been added at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org in the investigation archives or ill be nice here is the direct link.... http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/E ... roPage.htm

Gateway 3/Portal 18

An Introduction Flash Movie To El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine Prologue Page & Action Shots
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine Exploration 1 Photos
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine "Lord Ricks Return"
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine Exploration 2 Photos
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine "The Descent"
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine Exploration 3 Photos
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine "Darkness Falls"
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine Movies
El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine EVP Page
Cheech & Chong Light Up America Page

Additional Updates:

Paracomedy 2008: http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/P ... dy2008.asp

Some of the things you are going to see is a UFO, Ghost, Mass Of Black Energy...but Pay attention to the EVPs because its something I have grown to work with more and more. There are so many photos if you like it click it like I said I made them larger for your enjoyment I usually keep my photos smaller but this place deserves more then that its scenic and mysterious.

I will have the Pittsburgh, Gettysburg, San Juan and Skull Mine up in the future. We also have plans to do a camp out in the region in DEC and in Nov we will return to visit some other mines and hidden locations.

I want to wish everybody a very safe and Happy Halloween! Remember tomorrow is our party come on out bring a dish to pass. As a celebration tonight I am going to get stoned and hell Ill get stoned tomorrow and June is bringing some tequila over so you know the next few days are going to be spent living it up!

Also feel free to enjoy the music on the investigation pages I put them on there so you can play the music while reading the reports in full. I want to take personal time out to thank each of the people involved in this production it was a huge project. I will never return to Jubilee it now will remain as it is left for nature to consume it again. I will however visit El Dorado and put some other nice work out so enjoy this special feature. The flash is best viewed with IE I believe!

Enjoy this will keep you busy for awhile!
Lord Rick
Founder, Author, Talk Show Host & According To Some many other things to lol:)
http://www.myspace.com/angelofthynight

PS If you have not done so our show broke the record on Nowlive on live listeners so make sure you check out my talk show http://www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight for our last Halloween episode a double long feature and if you want to tune in to previous episodes go to http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/a ... tradio.htm also our shows are on deggi5 in the sponsors area of our site and hosted on youtube by Mike Dijital so a special thank you to him as he is a huge part of the show and we are very happy to sponsor them! Its time for me to go party!

Profile E-mail