The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: "The Descent" 2nd Investigation Of Jubilee Mine/Cheech & Cho
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

"The Descent" 2nd Investigation Of Jubilee Mine/Cheech & Chong LIVE

I do not know about you out there but I am lit.....you would be to if you were the founder of The Paranormal & Ghost Society ha ha all joking aside part 2 of one of the biggest investigations of 2008 took place today. I know some of you watch those haunted programs but that is the sunny side of things. What I am showing to you as members a deeper look into my paranormal world. Going to a place that is deadly a place where fear is installed in you because of what could be hiding in a shaft or watching from the end of a dark tunnel.

Going to Jubilee mine 12 years ago then returning last week ago then today is miraculous. You sit down as a leader and try to plan the best way to go in see what you have to see and get your team member out without getting hurt. But this is a place of the unknown you must understand that in a mine and cavern of this size new things are about at a constant.

You see this was not just a paranormal investigation but a true exploration at a historic mine where many were massacred over gold. A place rumored to have demons, portals and even a beast that dwells deep down in perhaps an area one cannot get to today. A place falling apart to a point the entire mountain could implode with all its dark secrets.

I returned to these mines again and will do it at night next week as the grand finale. This is a 3 stage project with video, evp, photos by the hundreds. The Jubilee Mine has become like a drug for me the more I go in this place the more alluring it becomes. I taste death within the mine knowing one wrong careless move and I could be swallowed up by the hell which surrounds this mine.

June was on board for this investigation Kirk was not due to the risk factor we had to be shorthanded this weekend. Two people is fine when those two are willing to save one anothers lives its the ONLY way it works when you put yourself in a dangerous situation. I have no regrets what I am and what I do is a true paranormal investigator. I go to places most of you may never get to traverse on sure people stalk me and show hate because we are giving them the things they never sought themselves. You may compare this investigation similar to an Indiana Jones movie it was just that intense.

Not only that but you get to hear about Cheech and Chong you see I seen them tonight live and its bs that Tommy went to jail. We do not live in a free country we live in a society carved by mans greed. The greed to only think of himself why making the rules. But its people like me that defy the laws of man. We made more movies today which will be almost done then ready for editing. I filmed a couple hours today all together.

Anyhow June was here on time I had all the equipment ready to go was up at 6 am not easy to raise crazy kids then get up that early to climb over mine shafts ha. We stopped at Starbucks I had LOTS of sugar to my coffee LOTS ha ha. I heard some good tunes on the radio and if you know me get in the car and ill drive you like were in the goddamn Daytona 100 mph weaving in and out of traffic. I told June all things are possible when you trust yourself its like walking in the dark do you try to see with your eyes or do you see with deeper understand using feelings. I feel not just see therefore the mine for me had to be handled the same way. You react based on the situation cause yes it could cave in or you could get grabbed by an entity and PUSHED.

I told June we are going swimming I was not lying she was laughing being like Rick what do you need me to do next. It was nice to see someone was thrilled about swimming in a mine most of you do not participate shame shame but we almost must have a cause to live the paranormal is living. You see things you been sheltered from while some seek to further their knowledge of the truth.

Most people would say hey Lord Rick is a fraud lets face it the stalkers are just jealous....this SRA they can kiss my ass you cant accuse people of being a fraud no matter what they analyze only people who call me a fraud are the ones who truly cannot understand who we are were not really a paranormal group sorry SRA lol we are a group that is Lord Rick owned and run ha its not the group that's paranormal its me:) since the paranormal police wants answers I give them eh? I wonder anymore if people have lives whatever happened to smoking a little herb listening to some good music and having a little fun exploring some caves.

When I arrived back home one of the kids says wow its late I thought you died up there I was like hell no nothing will stop me from seeing Cheech and Chong so you see today I LIVED and when those tickets fell into my hand I would take a bullet for them like national security. Id be like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nobody was getting those tickets I seen playboy girls walking around at the Palms....wow it was a hard earned day big investigation and a bigger one today that we partook on with a lot of odd incidents.

We arrived at the ghost town of Nelson the store was closed I then went to visit Debbie she lives in El dorado canyon and her grand kids were running around. We just popped on in and I hope you get better Deb its sucks to have pneumonia I am sure. I will say that each time I go to the mine I come back sick with ear aches, sore throat etc odd huh? Anyhow I talked with her husband and brother I believe about the mine more and area. It was nice to see that over the years I have met so many people its actually unbelievable. I have not been at conventions but I still meet many people in general.

June and I left a little after parking up at the Jubilee mine in a secluded area off the road a bit. The sun was hidden behind clouds and we got a nice view of the desert and mountains. It goes on and on for miles. I had no plans to swim to early I told June will save the best for last lol.

You have to understand that it sucks to have wet feet early on the investigation so I changed things up see you learn as you go along what the hell right. So we get the gear I seen a show on the spirits and toking up on national geographic its good material. You must understand that this investigation was bigger then the last. I told June we will go to places you guys did not get to see and work with them. Finding new tunnels was my objective or ways deeper down into the mine. But safety to because again one wrong slip its death trust me on this one things go real bad quick without some level of knowledge. As June told me she has NEVER done this before so I basically taught her how you go into a mine, climb down into places and even crawl. Its like major caving combined with paranormal investigating. Each investigation we do has adventure its not fun to sit somewhere to be moving around seeing all you can see was my main object.

So our journey begins here many worries being shorthanded on the team, how high the water was from last weeks rain, readying to climb over a huge shaft a deadly fall etc and our investigation begin at the Jubilee Mine.

El Dorado Canyon & Jubilee Mine Descent

Last weeks episode was Lord Ricks Return this week was the Descent. I had plans to get deep down as far as I could go into this mine. I would say we covered many areas on all three levels the other caverns might be under water but like June says its pretty cool to be on top of a shaft then to be below it looking up.

To my right was a huge mountain next to Jubilee. I noticed three giant holes in the side of that mountain that were not there last time we hiked. I said to June hey after were done with the Jubilee lets go into those caves on the mountain next to us. June seen them I seen them. Well further in the report your going read something very interesting.

We started off small went into the gated area that had a collapsed cavern where I list incense last time. We did not have a back up battery for the night vision camera so we had to utilize it wisely. That battery is impossible to find. Strangely I made that battery today last for hours not just an hour like last time. I got shots in that mine very few every get photos and video.

I showed June the small hidden tunnel which led out to an open area surrounded by rock. We went down it took awhile to make our descent. It was a steep area leading to a cavern. In that cavern is a spray painted evil snake with sharp teeth art. It was nothing new to me we had to film in it since this area I had no camera power left to do it last time.

Their was a pipe leading down a hotel but I showed June an easier way down into it. I had plans to set up cameras and things down that hole just 12 feet down. We had to climb down to the lower level of the mine one way leading to water opposite of a cavern we were in filled with water or take the other way which is the bottom of this pipe and hole. Nearby I found an old ammo shell of course Kirks last week may have been the oldest. A lot of bullets grace the inside of the mine.

I was very skeptical of climbing it but I did on film and it was that same cavern with the snake. We sat down at the bottom of this dead end and smoked grass. We had one light on at the time and all of sudden the light went completely out. The mag light was doing the same thing my old one did fizzes out after staying on so long then when you put it on it shuts off a few seconds later. I could not find my light to fix it we sat in the dark and everything else was in my backpack.

I turned on the night vision camera looked through the window saw my hand and found the flash light. June was trying to find hers but it was dim when she turned it on. When we sat in the dark it was the longest few minutes of my life. I heard something in the dark I felt cold I felt something with us in the dark. I could almost hear it close to our faces. These feelings of stress went away liked it moved on once our lights were back up. I put a head lamp on the other one was missing hmmm.

We lit a candle turned off the lights then heard a woo woo real close after a loud rumbling. My theory was four wheelers and boy I was right. They shook that entire mine at first It sound like angry spirits screaming in the tunnels. The woowoo sounded closer then the two people I heard come. I heard rocks sliding in the distance they sounded a little less experienced of climbers one slid a lot the other one was making sounds. It sounded like Debs grandkid and husband. I recognized the voice but was not sure.

I snuffed the candled grabbed my knife ran the cameras waiting but moved a beer can. I could hear voices above us in this cavern above us. All they had to do was look down they would have seen us or come around but they turned back real quick after I moved a rusted beer can by accident with my foot. The only ones who own those four wheelers with that much power is Deb so its sweet of her if she sent them in to check on us but due to the horror stories I heard my knife was raised as I sat in the pitch dark awaiting what might be.

Prior to all this excitement the candle was acting very weird I know the down draft from above was blowing the flame sideways but at times it would stop. Other times when I raised some activity it would respond by making the flame super intense. I knew we were not alone although I heard people I know I heard something else possibly. I felt so many ghost nearby just like eyes were staring at us in a corner quietly.

I heard the four wheelers start up far away and they left that is when we stood up to get out. It was important to move on I felt some coldness back here also. I think that if you cover most of the mine you will find that something will take notice ghost or unknown entities. Also I found a rusted big nail it was og

I did a lot of EVP recording on this trip and ALOT of photos and video footage. Its not easy not having a big team or camera crew you learn to do great things over the obstacles you encounter. We left to go back out I explained to June how easy it is to miss a turn and go out the hard way which happened last week ago. This time I found the narrow opening we had to go into to get back to the gates. Which I found a manmade shooting gallery behind some bars crawling on my hands and knees. I found a rusted can with a bullet hole. The place has some level of intimidation you know people carry guns this is the old west and I was in it. This was no fake act or hyped up ghosthunters show. This was about Lord Rick not getting paid but showing love for the work we do.

We made our way out following a trail which led to the back side of Jubilee. As we walked along the trail the sun was beating down it was HOT out and the sky was scattered with a lot of clouds as usual in this canyon. This place defined the wild west in the Las Vegas area I felt like June and I were living in the 1800's fending off all the dangers minus the Indians attacking lol.

I found on the side of the mountain near the road a little indent which turned out to be another tunnel. Its amazing how the mine works in different levels where one tunnel leads to another leading down or up. But I am not sure how I missed this one we passed by it the first time never noticed. I was pretty excited something new to always see at the Jubilee.

We entered this tunnel found a car seat I sat down did some filming then we curved to our left where the tunnel split off. The tunnel was very sturdy...and it was spooky because it twisted and turned...you just never knew what you might encounter around each corner. When we do when darkness falls which is in a week will go back in this tunnel. One of the ways leads to an area at a cavern where it appears they never finished the tunnels or it perhaps collapsed. I know I had to climb between the ceiling and a pile of rocks on my back. The other tunnel is a straight up dead end. Don't you hate dead ends? You traverse all these ways to come up to a wall trapped with one way out.

I also developed my photos this morning and I want some of you to know that I snapped a UFO above Jubilee yesterday and yes its real. Sadly I did not film it but it is a saucer shaped object. I am extremely proud of what this investigation is going to bring the paranormal world.

The pit to hell would be our next area June did not see this I already knew how one wrong move in this place meant death. So I forewarned her what we would see here. We went into the tunnel and to our left was a steep hole with pitch black those sort of holes are scary you cant see the bottom or where it goes.

We walked pass the old mine chutes and came across a giant hole with wood beams. I went first and showed June how you do it without falling to your death. I know it was the hardest thing for her ever since she did not like heights. I leaned over a few times to look in the hole and it was 10 stories down or anotherwards 100 feet at least. There was twist and turns in this shaft with wood beams in between. A fall to your death would be one full of pain as you would hit the edges of this pit and bounce off wood. At the bottom looked like a tunnel this could be very well the unknown area. Under Jubilee their is suppose to be a tunnel that goes slowly down for a mile or two how to get to it its hard to say this shaft could lead down into it can we say repel lol.

Anyhow June crossed the deep shaft I stayed close by in case she lost some balance I could grab her arm and pull her towards the wall. It was a very small ledge we crossed and when she got across she was in tears. I do not blame her for me its different I do not think twice about this if I did it would not get done so it just gets done. It is living on the edge but its also important to understand that back in the day these miners endured the same thing on a daily basis. We only have to do it once or twice they did this daily mining for gold and a lot of them ended up being entombed here as well.

I showed June a pit at an angle on the side of the trail of course you had to be careful in the tunnel the pit took up most of the walk way so we had to stay again close to the wall. That pit had a lot of wood beams and a low sealing. It twisted and turned went down at an angle with a few ledges. I could probably climb down with no gear but it would need to be done without error. I talked about this last week and I call this area the gateway to hell. It just has that look strangely later in the investigation we managed to find the bottom of that shaft and I was able to look on up one of them minus the twist and turns which cut down on the Ariel view.

We came to the room with a wood beam and the collapsed floor. I found during this visit it was just a room full of collapsed wood beams no eternal pits but if you fell in that room there would be no way out. There was a narrow ledge to narrow and steep to even get to the other side. Makes you wonder what is on the other side we can only map out in our heads where it might lead to such as on the front side is a tunnel that follows the second level it probably dead ends on this side. I started to piece the entire mine together with all its tunnels their was almost always another way out. I took June out this cavity which was steep for a hundred feet. This is the same one she told me last week she is not going down hehe. I showed her and said hey look its not so bad unless you want to climb over the pit again so she came up this way with me. Things are deceptive in this mine when you look down some holes they look impossible to go down into but they are not but the loose gravel is deadly as far as trying to get footing. You have to really know where to step and not to lots of loose stones.

When we went back outside the mountain next to Jubilee mine was minus 3 giant holes. Anotherwards when I showed up in the car and looked at this mountain we seen 3 giant holes in the side of the mountain. When I past it to go to the main entrance those holes were ummm not there. I got photos showing these holes but then I got a photo showing the holes are gone. I told June perhaps the portal is NOT within the Jubilee mine but outside of it. I heard one of case in PA from a friend of mine where once he walked near or in a portal and seen a mountain with dozens of prehistoric looking tunnels. His story reminded me of my experience. How could 3 giant caves disappear hours later were they portals? another dimension? An alternate world? I got a photo of UFO could this have something to do with what we seen? I do not know but June and I both stood in front of that mountain and said yeah will check those out later only to pass by hours later and asking ourselves where did the caves go? This was pretty deep of a mystery Ill leave it at that.

June and I made our way out of this place the deadliest part of the mine was over. We now had to go into the front this would be the water infested area. The bottom of the mine and trust me we would be in the center of it deep within. We ran into two men hiking around...when we worked our way down the steep grade some father shows up with like 4 of his kids and they were horse playing around the mine. I thought to myself tourist because that is what this place is turning into the problem is people come here to horseplay and for some it becomes their final tomb.

June and I entered the water it did not look as deep its hard to tell but at one time it was obvious the water was higher. I wanted to take a hunch that Kirk was over exaggerating about the water being 20 feet deep so we went for it. I put my equipment in plastic then we went straight ahead through this tunnel. Eventually a hundred or two feet later we reached dry land taking a tunnel straight head...then to the right and again to the right again. At the end of the second turn was white spray paint and for some reason that chamber had light. There was no light in here I thought it was odd how both of us could see the chamber I filmed this as we turned the corner.

June and I looked above found a hole above our heads with a tiny rope. It could be one of the shafts we seen within the mine where you climb up into a room and their is more vertical tunneling. We did not climb the rope as it was just a thin wire. But at the dead end of the tunnel we found one of the shafts we looked down I believe it was the one with the small hole at an angle on the side in the tunnel. The one with steep ledges and wood beams. I was not able to see well but I shined my light up and I could see the twist and turns....wood beams and ledges. It was cool that earlier we stood atop of the shaft now we reached the bottom. We went through a lot of water and it was a nice little goal to reach.

On our way back we went back out to the chamber where it goes in all different directions. The chamber is flooded and there is a pile of rocks you can rest at. Well I did some filming then stepped into the water to head out to the deeper area when I slid my foot down on some rocks or between them. I felt cramping on my fourth right toe it was pulling I couldn't stand I tried stretching and standing straight. When I sat down took my sock off my toe was dislocated all the way turned towards the right. It would not go away I could not even walk cause it was shooting up my foot. I tried everything then grabbed it and pulled on it hard hoping to pull it into place. It worked I fixed the dislocation. I put my sock and shoe back on then remembered I left my cowboy hat deep within the mine in the room you look up the shaft.

I left my gear in the chamber left by myself went up the tunnel...turned towards the right went a hundred feet...made another right to a point where things were really to silent. I felt watched actually rather uncomfortable but I found the hat that's the main thing. I came back to June fast I was moving better the coldness of the water didn't bother me the least its a Buffalo NY thing great lakes are cold to swim in lol.

We went to the area Kirk fell in and said it was 20 feet deep. I took it slow following the wall which came out to a dead end chamber with more shallow water. What it was is Kirk tripped over a rock and panicked. I did not make the same mistake when I led us in and it turned out we were in an area that at one time had a hole you could swim down into supposedly a secret cavern and a tunnel that went down which I found submerged by water. This was years ago a hands and knees tunnel then it opens up to another room and area. I could see the tunnel sloping deep under the water you would need scuba gear. I am correct the hands and knees tunnel leads to an alter room with candle wax draping the walls. Jubilee mine has been used over the years as a place to worship before it became a public area.

Near this area June was facing me in the giant chamber with water almost up to her waste when I was in the dark watching my night vision camera window. I seen with my own eyes what looked like an apparition of a miner stand next to her and walk to the right through the water. Now I do not know if the camera was just coming into focus as sometimes it gets blurry but I held it still and I seen the figure, brown clothing and movement. It was standing next to June then he walked to the right disappearing behind the wall to the right. Was it a ghost I have no idea but I wont second guess it I seen something in that mine with us and it looked like a ghost nothing more to it.

I DROPPED my camera in the water my hands were very sore and I grabbed it before damage was done but I was scared. Because at first it was not working right I was like damn and then after leaving it off for about 10 minutes it started working gain thank goodness. Equipment loss happens on these sort of excursions you drop things in water...or fall over break something etc Junes camera broke last week and this week she has tons of bruises on her knees from sliding...falling....etc she fell over in one of the chambers backwards and on her back. It happens and its a fact that nothing pretty comes out of these mines except for the photography and ghostly evidence gathered.

I wrapped up the investigation as we had just conquered Jubilee mine. But as I told June all of its secrets will never be uncovered you have tunnels that are collapsed, underwater or even lost in time. The sealed secret door it was gone....the room with the ladder no longer exist to the giant chamber of tunnels and we went in and came out just about every tunnel that surrounds this mountain.

When we worked our way up to the top I gave June an interview I also lit some incense for the deceased something I do here. It was an investigation that will never forget we spent hours upon hours here hiking around and exploring. My main fear was that its so easy for something to push you down a hole or shaft here. June and I heard some things while here, we felt a few really intense cold spots and the activity on this second trip was higher. I even found an older railroad spike inside and many types of bullet shells. I found on a rock something that said on the outside "Your Party Zone Could Become Your Tomb"

I was not done yet we had to do some filming at the dry lake beds area and scope out some other mines for our night excursion next week. I found a few while driving most are hidden around the hills and mountains. But these ones are near the road and will make some good investigating. Nobody was up at the dry lake beds but the lake is beautiful crystal clear blue nothing but miles of mountains.

We did some scenic photography I stopped at the Naval airplane graveyard and at Debbie's house but she was not home. She was out getting a present for her grandson. I wanted to say bye to her before we headed back for Las Vegas. My work was not done I had to get back to the house cook dinner for the kids, shower, get dressed...June had to get home do the same pick her up guy and then swing by to get me for Cheech and Chong.

So I arrived home listened to some good music strange how Civil War plays everytime I do some extreme adventure lol. I cooked ran around like a chicken with its head cut off. Was sharing my Indiana Jones stories with the kids about how I grabbed my hat upside down. Id just about die for the hat okay lol.

We barely made it to Cheech and Chong it was at the Palms...I wore my Paranormal & Ghost Society shirt since we are advocates of Marijuana its important the word gets out does not matter how threatens to shut us down it only takes one good reason to sue somebody for violating your rights just remember that. I got to the Palms there was so many gorgeous women why lie its a fact groups of girls in short skirts and heels, we passed the Playboy club which has bunnies I seen a couple pretty girls hanging outside of there, and we got the tickets. I told June id take a bullet for these tickets ha this really was a once in a lifetime thing to see these guys live like that and our seats were not to far away. June was pointing out oriental girls for me because I love my Asian and Japanese girls pretty and lady like as always.

It was a great show Shelby...Tommy Chongs wife came on out mocking out Bush...asking everybody who likes to smoke weed....asking the crowd who smoked before coming to the show and who smoked in there cars. I was laughing because we smoked at the parking garage at the palms people were walking by I had the pipe in my mouth I was stoned for the show big time lol.

Cheech he was hilarious he came out on stage with the electric guitar and the pink tutu hopping all around jamming. Chong was hilarious to he sang his famous song then eventually they had the entire crowd singing up in smoke. Oh man I went from mines to singing up in Smoke with thousands of stoners you cannot beat that I am sorry folks lol. I dealt with ghost, space aliens, portals from other worlds and finished off my night watching light up America lol. Shelby and Tommy did a dance to that girl has some movies why cant I find a cool stoner girl like that I wonder. But it was a good show I got some video and pictures. They will go on our paranormal site since the show was blended with our investigation yesterday. To see these guys live was a dream come true oh man it was hilarious. Someone throw weed on stage....and they were making jokes about the police throwing Chong in jail over thinking about selling a bong to someone. Good stuff!

After the show we went to dinner I had a giant bacon burger at this cool cafe at the Palms. The cafe has a red room its really cool and they got a really good menu. That was the best burger I ate in years haha I swear man. We took a few photos it was sort of a celebration dinner since we spent most of the day at the mines we didn't have time to eat. Being as poor as I was I could not afford to bring drinks or food so I roughed it at those mines. Talk about serious cotton mouth I toked during my investigation and I toked before Cheech and Chong and I toked after Cheech and Chong ha. Great show though lots of 420 comedy and thousands of stoners. Chongs wife is right it should be legalized as weed as many uses and anybody that tells you otherwise tell them to kiss your ass and smoke one.

Anyhow we have one final investigation of Jubilee it will be some night filming here it will complete the trilogy and will also do a night hike in the region down some of the trails and in some of the caves. I will try to get more volunteers for the grand finale were really short handed right now and ill be doing a radio show this Thursday which will elaborate more on Jubilee and what we endured while journeying inside.

This investigation has not been easy a lot of variables involved climbing, ice water, pits to hell and surprises around every corner. You never know what you might encounter each new tunnel is a new surprise. Over the years it changed years ago there was hardly any graffiti just as years ago no water really was present here therefore I was able to get into a couple more areas then again it was not collapsing either.

I am proud of June it says a lot when a woman who never did anything like this conquered the mine. Its a big feat and if she can do it some of you can do it to. I will turn this exploration into a spectacle when its all said and done. I do think that the investigation went well it will be awhile before we get our movie edited, photos up on the site and EVPs. It was awesome that my roommates bought me a memory stick for the film despite we only did a couple hours of filming we still had a lot of battery left and memory on the night vision cam.

We had a lot of activity it was not really evil or major but now and then you hear voices talking or you hear a clink like old miners cups. I think this investigation reveals even more we did well. I look forward to sharing this on our site. All our work is our own does not matter what some SRA organization or hate group says. We do our own photography, filming and EVPs. We risk our lives for it and nobody can take that way if they do they are just jealous because they do not have the balls to live and go do it themselves lol. This investigation how I would describe it to you viewers is CRAZY!

On a good note we have our Halloween Party coming up feel free to attend bring a dish come party. We also have our meet up this week hopefully Ill have a date June is introducing me to a cool girl so I think this will be a good week:) plus I got a radio show interview here in Vegas so good things are happening!

This is the adventures of The Paranormal & Ghost Society Jubilee the descent complete stay tuned for our final investigation of Jubillee Mine called Darkness Falls. Things will be very spooky at night in El Dorado canyon screams of the dead...hell hounds and no moon an October special brought to you by me personally and you get to see some Cheech & Chong with it all lol. Peace to all my PGS fans and Deggi5 friends!
Lord Rick
Founder, Author, and Talk Show Host
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

PS I dosed off yesterday night typing the report so I finished it this morning sorry today means yesterday lol!

Profile E-mail