The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Even More NEW Updates On Our Site...California's Stonehenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Well I suppose I should get this update on our site lol....its not like I have not put out enough of them today right:) lol its been a very successful day for me got a radio station who wants me to come on down there this week. Got all these updates out still got more but I am progressing steadily so everybody gets to enjoy these excursions I been on. This update is small but its a place of mystery it was a nice find on my part. I found it just cruising and toking away one day. Its nice to be able to share my explorations with the world and it just adds to all the wonderful things we have done over the years. So make sure you take a peak at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Gateway 3/Portal 18

Stongehenge Prologue Page
Stonehenge Exploration Page & Photos

Not much else to say but have a nice night....got my sends done to my paranormal list, new boards up at UEParadise, a radio show interview scheduled, more equipment for more filming this weekend up in El dorado Canyon and of course lots of updates for you guys to enjoy. I wish others would be as generous to me as I am them! Sweet Dreams!
Lord Rick
Founder, Talk Show Host & Author

PS I received a FRAUDULENT email from the hate group which keeps making post about myself and even one of our investigators June who has nothing to do with this. My good friend and longtime advisor told me to forward it simply for one reason they goofed lol you will see what I am talking about. I want my friends and members to understand that everytime I have more success it just angers these people. They think I am a fool but in reality lets see they pick at one of our female investigators who again has nothing to do with any of this and to create fake government agencies to harass me lol....great content for our show I know they are reading this keep making me a legend:)

Profile E-mail