The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Many **NEW** Updates On Our Site Including Dead Poet Books..
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:03 am 
Site Admin

I meant to send this out last night but I was really tired between making the kids cookies...cleaning....and listening to EVP all day I was done in lol. You try being surrounded by a group of boys and tell me how well you will fend by the end of the day:)

Anyhow these are some beautiful updates I spent a long time working at them cause every location we visit has some level of importance. I don't just put it up and say here you go....I make each page like its a memorial so I hope you like them.

On one of them we worked with another paranormal group it didn't turn out to well afterwards it was a joint investigation and the lady thought I was her investigator so she accused me of stealing evidence for posting a report. But its okay for her husband to sleep on the couch during the investigation. Then she throws up TAPS.....a group that's done 2 investigations undermining me. Point is I love working with other groups but save the drama PGS don't do drama we go out we check out locations whether they are UE's or Paranormal Investigations. We are all about promoting other groups as long as the finds are shared with the public.

Anyhow their are a lot of various updates going out so pay close attention! I am still behind with updates trying to catch up but with all these projects I never see the work ending lol. So check it all out at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives to see the investigations.

Gateway 3/Portal 18

Dead Poet Books Prologue Page
Dead Poet Books Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Dead Poet Books Video & EVP Page

Palm Mortuary Prologue Page
Palm Mortuary Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Palm Mortuary Video & EVP Page

Additional Updates

News Page: Keep up on what's happening within PGS
PGS Las Vegas Meetups: New Photos...Movie and additional information about our next meet.
Paracomedy 2008: TONS of new bloopers added you will WANT to check this out from our recent investigation.

Like I said beautiful updates I got some good solid EVP's its something I try to attain every investigation now and were on a pretty good EVP streak. Its just amazing how ill be talking then between the conversation you get a random whisper of some unknown voice. Anyhow ill be adding the Messa Brothers mine from CA then get back to working on this past weekends Jubilee mine investigation.

Sarah my roommate and her husband bought a memory stick so I can get more filming done this weekend at El Dorado canyon. I hope the movie I am producing will get national attention. So lots of good things including this months meet, two more visits to the canyon, and a Halloween Party. I never thought my October would turn to a positive but it has and so I give to you Dead Poet Books and Palm Mortuary!

Ill be doing another radio show soon and ill elaborate on all of this plus some....including the 5 wisemen ha!!!!!!!
Peace
Lord Rick
Founder, Talk Show Host & Author
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail