The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Were Going Back SPECIAL October Announcement El Dorado Canyo
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

It is official were going back to Eldorado Canyon this Saturday then the weekend after were doing a grand finale night expedition. There are many reasons why we are doing this for one its October and every year I try to do some amazing paranormal hotspots. El Dorado is amazing full of seclusion, ghost town, mines, caves, tragic deaths, magic, strange beast and ghost tales. But the other reason is that I want to work more with Jubilee mine. We had someone in our party who was a huge risk and I didn't get a lot of what I wanted to do done. Do not get me wrong I put out a great investigation and we did a lot of filming. But I want to at least turn out more EVP...ghostly photos...and footage. Keep in mind this is a movie we are doing it will take weeks to edit maybe even months so if you want to be in a real movie I am the guy you need to contact. We will do more filming in the canyon which can turn deadly at anytime. I want people to know if you volunteer this is at your own risk. The Jubilee mine is very dangerous you can even email June privately just ask her about it its not a place you fool around at. But it has a lot of paranormal happenings and mysteries to it. I plan on going back down in the mine this time sitting in the dark for a good hour no lights maybe a candle. Ill record some film footage and some EVPs. I found some chambers in shafts no way to get in them without good rope and someone who has repelling gear or knows how to. Honestly I do not know how but ill teach myself very quickly especially if it means me getting into the bowels of this place. There are a few pits that probably go a hundred or two hundred feet but to go down into them would mean going into a part of the mine nobody has been in years bodies, the beast which is rumored to live down there, and even mining equipment could be below. I found a hole in a wall its a pretty steep descent its not really the steepness that bothers me its where the edge drops off after 50 feet which could be just a few feet or a hundred feet. I did not climb down into the hole we need rope. Basically Saturday will return to do more filming, work more with the Jubilee mine and Deb will show us some new areas within the canyon we can investigate. One of the residents if we can get a hold of him is going to let us in a mine he owns. So were going to have some fun and the reason I called this the biggest investigation of 2008 is because it is its an area you could spend weeks on doing investigations. A lot of things hide within the canyon and its mountains. Every hill...every mountain has a cave or a mine some have not had humans in them for years. If you are in Las Vegas and you want in contact me will get our morning coffee...then will go. It wont be easy lots of hiking, climbing etc but we need people to be in the film and people who can look out for one another. You must if you come follow exactly what I say no straying...no gold mining....no showing up drunk....no getting careless sitting on the edges of shafts making jokes etc some of the mine Ill do alone as there will be some areas you wont be able to cross like I can and I don't expect it that's why I own good two way radios so we can keep in touch. Ill need people who can film, take photos, evp etc when we finish the Jubilee mine it will be 3 separate investigations and that will be my gift for this Halloween for my members...fans...and the paranormal community. As far as my movie hard to say its a lot were putting together! So Saturday its on!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail