The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Stellar Updates On Our Site....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:59 am 
Site Admin

I know I should be sleeping I have to get up a few hours to get on the road for our biggest investigation of the year at an area I am returning to 11 years later. But I wanted before I went to bed to at least announce the new updates on our site and additions. As you can tell I worked VERY hard at them and if their was no problems a couple weeks ago they would have been history but now they are done. Ill finish off the bookstore ones later on this weekend which you will also enjoy.

I think over the last few months our site has gotten so much better as now I add videos....more EVPs then ever before and we just got good things constantly happening. Like for example our team is full for tomorrow morning we even have a producer bringing in equipment to film me on tomorrows crazy adventure as the place were going to is rumored to have a gateway to another world not only that but its full of entities which fly through the tunnels and many other strange things.

Although some places may be small each update I put out is very special so make sure you check it out at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org at

Gateway 3/Portal 18

The Meadows Prologue Page
The Meadows Investigation 1 Report & Photos
The Meadows EVP & Video Page

Eden Vale Cemetery Prologue Page
Eden Vale Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Eden Vale Cemetery EVP & Video Page

Additional Updates

Paracomedy 2008: Loads of laughs and bloopers from our investigations.

Not much else to say we put out some good work on these ones. I want some of you to know something straight up. Earlier today many producers contacted me wanting me to hire them on for tomorrow. I wanted to chose someone cool someone who is not out to fake the public. I had one producer contact me he is like you need to write a script and have one of your investigators act scared. My point is that TAPS scifi channel goes by scripts and pure acting sorry folks but most producers and TV networks have those guidelines. The difference is with our society is everything is reality that we do the EVPs, adventure, photography etc nothing is preplanned except the schematics for safety, entrance locations etc just as an UE or paranormal investigator should do. I wont lie I am pretty pissed off they put Central Terminal on television considering I was one of the first paranormal groups in Buffalo years ago to get in that place and do it. As if there is not 150 other haunted train stations in the country like I said nothing but a group trying to get rich off other peoples dreams and ideas now they can go F$$$ themselves!

Them ass clowns are in for a rude awakening trust me when I say this tomorrow will be doing something that is just amazing trust me on this. I got one lady from Arizona driving up in a few hours to be on this.

Anyhow those are the updates of course with a little note about what's happening. I felt I should get these updates out because you never know if something might happen to me. Tomorrow I am going to attempt to cross a 7 foot gap if I fall its death so ill either leap it or will make a bridge of some kind. So I have no room for error yeah I know on no sleep better keep my sun glasses on and hell when I get out of that place I am either toking one or pulling out a cigar lol. I have been known to leap about 8 feet so ehhhh shouldn't be to much of a problem just don't look down hahaha that's if I want to advance further into this location.

I want others to know and see the hard work we do. Our updates even if we get very little activity are put as memorials on our site so others can cherish these sites as we do when we visit them. I must say I got some damn good EVPs at both locations not so much ghostly photos this time but we get those pretty often to.

Anyhow have a goodnight also for those in my paranormal article forums sorry no sends been very busy between the kids, errands, working on these updates, planning out tomorrows I mean today's expedition, babysitting, and other things. Things should be back on track this week as ill be trying to play the catch up game. peace
Lord Rick
Founder, Talk Show Host & Author
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail