The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Last Mondays Investigation Report Of The Meadows....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 pm 
Site Admin

I am sorry this is late guys I am going through alot of things right now in my life. Just two days after this investigation I ended up moving out with my sons. I been staying with a friend might be moving in a place to care take someones son in return for a share of a house. Today my son was taken by the behemoth the other two are still with me but she is trying to get me arrested so I want some of you to know what you might read could be my last report since my ex is extremely vindictive towards the specialness my sons and I share together. Its not easy to be put on the streets with a broken down car, cat, no money, food etc I am trying a magazine company hired me on last night go figure they cannot pay me for a few months till marketing kicks in just my luck huh?

Anyhow this report is a very special place which will be returning to actually we visited two great locations The Meadows and Eden Vale Cemetery. We had another investigator but we ended up missing one another. Its nice to see others take interest in my paranormal adventure team keep it up everybody participation can be a great thing.

This was our 705 and 706th locations not bad milestones just something to add under the belt. I really enjoy investigating around Las Vegas some people never realized about all these locations we been doing. But anyhow....we brought on a new investigator her name is June she is very cool so its nice to have her on the PGS team.

Anyhow I give to you The Meadows an ancient place with alot of history!

The Meadows Of Las Vegas

We started off investigating the gardens since we were stuck inside:) they have four historic wells...a windmill and eerie walkway leading to various locations with cactuses and desert wildlife. The gardens are very beautiful as the paths were dark and one of them lit with lights all the way up the walkway.

I noticed a few other gardens near some of the museums as well. Its ashamed they charge 20 dollars to get in this place and basically all you do is hike around looking at cactuses lol.

June and I seen an apparition off in the desert near a wall it was a human figure standing and staring at us. I looked it for awhile did not shine the light cause we thought what if this is another person then what? In Vegas their are ALOT of homeless people sleeping at such locations.

June and I split up we walked all around the gardens looking around I must say the energy at this place is rather high. At times I did feel watched by something. It was a very slow moving investigation as I took photos and EVPs making my way up the various paths.

The gardens are beautiful though one structure looked like a UFO another one was a weathervane on a shed etc just little things throughout it including this giant cactus that had to e 20 feet high.

After the gardens we went to the trailhead area as we were going to view the foundations and springs. Unfortunately I got in the middle of talking about ghost with June and a golf cart showed up behind me. June hit the recorder it went off started hearing my voice on it haha and then the security guy told me he would give us a ride to the front gate.

He asked what happened and I explained that I came in early to take bird photographs sorry folks did not get any good birds...and was locked inside and lost in the desert. Which is true I was locked inside and I did get lost in the desert. He asked why I did not respond to him when he called out for me and explained to him that I have a hearing disorder which is true I dont hear very well either I think if I heard someone calling for me I would have been a little like wtf but I did not hear this guy yelling for me so who knows.

He calls it in on his speaker and another security guy shows up from another garden on the property lit up with tons of xmas lights and fountains. The security guy is like umm where is the trail head I was like wow these guys really know there job they must never seen action thats sad really but its a pretty well maintained place what is valuable here is the history more or less.

They gave me a ride in a golf cart through the desert and we were dropped off at the gate. Not sure what I would do without them and all considering they heard my story about falling asleep under that tower having this paid customer locked in for the night hmmm not very good business considering how much it cost to get in:) but anyhow we may visit it a second time to do the other half another friend of mine is working on getting us in the trailhead area to check out the foundations. It will be good for them the advertisement anyhow since the place is now a tourist attraction.

Sad to say though public native american land should not cost a dime to hike on but here it does. Its a bunch of things a museum, springs, desert trails, foundations and lush gardens.

After the investigation June and I decided to go somewhere calmer which was Eden Vale Cemetery.

Eden Vale Cemetery

The first thing I did was sat near the statue of Jesus and we toked one. I at this point did not care I was thirsty and needed to chill out. I was making June laugh cause the statue even had a toke.

We parked in the back it was quiet here much like Bunkers Memory Gardens. Their was not alot of activity although we did notice off the bat a few odd cold and hot spots. It seemed like near the Mausoleum we had an amazing hot spot no explanation for it.

We took our time walked around the entire cemetery first their was a grave with solar lights or a candle flickering in the dark. I did not feel to much here I was just relaxed trying to get EMF readings I guess June had gotten a couple at the Gardens. I took my EVP and my photos.

I liked this place it did not even look like desert here totally amazing but its a newer cemetery so you have to work twice as hard to get activity.

We traversed to the giant mausoleums my light was not on me and when we turned to the left on the walkway It looked like a person on the ground right in front of us. I could see sort of a figure and mat of some kind but was not sure. I did not take any photos took one earlier and zoomed in...looked like feet in the photo I was like hmmm.

Well we left quietly...I had June stay far away and I peaked around the cooridor to see if I could make this out from another angle. All I seen at that point is this wisp of black energy go from left to right from this lump at the end of the cooridor. I also thought I seen a figure standing up and looking at me which turned out later I think to be a set of dark flowers along the mausoleum wall.

I actually forgot my flashlight so I had to go all the way back to Jesus to get it then when I turned it on found out the batteries were dying. I made a video at the Jewish memorial June got a cool shot of me standing on top of it. The video was about me investigating this lump at the mausoleum.

So while filming the video I walked up the mausoleum walkway and turned left...my light was to dim so I could not get the body on video but I seen a man. He looked dead or like a zombie. I know that this energy that left him earlier was real I seen it was like a ribbon of black energy. The man looked like he was not breathing and dead. He did not respond to my lights or camera flashes earlier or even when I was standing there filming. Maybe he was a ghost but again he looked dead curly gray hair almost bald, eyes were closed or the white was showing, he was hunched over with torn pants it was pretty bad and I ran about 50 feet then spoke on video about it real quick.

We finished the investigation took a few photos of the other mausoleum....shared our finds etc then closed out the investigation.

I felt this investigation went well what we do as investigators is investigate. I had to know if that was a person in the corner or if it was a ghost. The energy I seen was real...the figure was just a shadow caused by the flowers and the person on the ground well ghost or vagrant who knows.

June stayed back I had her watch how PGS conducts dealing with people in cemeteries and abandonments. We have a certain method we follow and it works. I usually handle it most of the time because of the risk involved. Its hard to say what we seen or what went on its just very odd to find someone sleeping on a concrete slab at a mausoleum and not even be affected by all the noise and flashes we were making taking photos. Maybe he was drunk or maybe he was just that a ghost but I was not going to touch him to find out lol.

It was a great investigation and we will return to The Meadows hopefully for another wild crazy adventure into the unknown!

Profile E-mail