The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Last Night's Investigation Report......
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

Last night was a very minor investigation or at least I felt it was. On occasion I like to at least do a few cemeteries in between all the major places. I chose these places cause they are right near where I am staying and noticed them on the way up to my Lone Mountain exploration.

Sometimes a place that does not look so eerie turns out to be more eerie then some of the major haunted locations. Last night I wish more came out this would have been a good trainer for the newer people to ghostbusting sad to say nobody is willing to take a few risk. I must say that if one of you see an alien, ghost etc it might change your whole belief system I know as a child it changed mine.

So anyhow I left later last night someone asked me a good question if I am scared to go alone and no I am not. I been doing this a very long long time. I am not scared of the paranormal what scares me more then anything is the way humans act in society anybody out usually at the time I am is usually not a ghostbuster like me:)

Anyhow in light of things I brought two more places which puts us at 699 places and almost 800 paranormal investigations. In two weeks will be doing something special for our 700th place come on out for the adventure help celebrate this milestone.

We have our next few investigations already lined up their are some good ones coming up. I am rather excited and even though last night we did these places they were just as exciting wish others were there to witness the activity I did.

Anyhow last night I had to go bologna shopping at Albertsons with my gear on almost looked like I was getting ready to investigate the store lol. The nice thing about Vegas is everything stays open if you want to shop at 2am go for it lol.

So anyhow I finished that up bought me an Arizona tea which is my drink of choice here in the desert lol. Nothing beats a cold ice tea man especially is dry and hot as it gets here.

Anyhow I went to two places one called Craig Pet Cemetery which is quite a rarity not many pet cemeteries around anymore and...Las Vegas Memory Gardens.

I had a hard time finding both cemeteries. I went all the way up to Lone Mountain cruising....went down this road and that one. See I did the directions from memory but problem was I had been looking on the opposite side of the road and the second place the cemetery sat further back. Out here in Vegas when you pass a cemetery its usually surrounded by homes mostly everything here is new you will not get history unless you go out into the desert to various ghost towns or significant sites of interest.

Anyhow with my gear I went parking at Craig Pet Cemetery and my investigation began here.

Craig Pet Cemetery

Pulling in the gates gave it a human feeling rather then a place for pets. I seen a lot of head stones some fairly large including a couple graves with wrought iron around them.

I thought right away this is a pretty cool place. You do not see a lot of pet cemeteries but this one was fairly lit not really eerie. I felt energy as soon as I arrived. It did not feel human though it did feel a little more warm here.

Pets are very important at least animals are to me. I love animals, spirits, and many other things most of you probably take for granted. I was happy to just be here and it was nice to see that people cared about the burial of their pets with little poems...flowers etc

I stopped at the office where I sat next to two dog statues. Sprinklers were going in certain areas of the cemetery I made sure to avoid them as the cemetery was split into two sides....with a crematory, office, and construction area where they engrave the stones.

I went off to my right which had a wall towards the back...a back gate leading to the crematory....and a few stones under trees by themselves. Further to my right was a giant sandy patch of ground with piles of trees and garbage. I have to assume that the cemetery bought up a couple more acres for future use.

I walked around taking EVPs at the time I did not have my EMF detector....left it at the house did not know that though so I ran into a problem at the second cemetery.

When I went to the left side of the cemetery I came across a small chapel. I walked behind it along some other office between the wall and building. When I came out on the back side to my left was another two acres of sand...with stone animal coffins in the distance....construction materials etc so definitely apparent they were expanding this area which is great for the pets.

I went to my right side up some driveway through some gates. I was curious to see the cemetery to its entirety perhaps cause this area was hidden from public eye. Behind the offices was a carport, garage, and piles of grave stones. The grave stones were not engraved yet. It was apparent that these stones would be for future use. One area had shiny marble stones...another one grayish color stones.

Behind the car part was 3 smoke stacks or rather crematories. I did not think nothing off it when I walked past the one it was giving off a lot of heat and it was turned on. When I walked around a light went on a motion one rather. I did not snoop just wanted to get me some photos to show others what a real pet cemetery looks like.

I noticed a hatch on the middle furnace but that one was not giving off heat the one at the end was. So it was obvious a cremation was taking place and usually they will leave it on over night so that way everything can turn to ash sort of morbid really.

I took a photo near some construction trucks....left my recorder there for a bit and went to check out the animal coffins. They were heavy they were not just typical wood boxes these were made of concrete. I moved one of the lids and it made a scraping stone sound. I love that sound lol!

I tried to get in one I did not fit and I thought to myself even how a large dog would fit in ashes yes but without cremation it would be impossible. These stone boxes barely held me sitting inside lol.

I walked back across the sand lot...through the back way to get my recorder I had a really awful feeling the energy was strong. I was being watched I was not alone. It felt differently I was uncomfortable...hairs standing up on the back of my neck and this ghost did not feel like an animal it felt like a human entity. I grabbed my recorder made my way down the backside with no light. Went down two dead ends took photos...some tank was making a sound.

I think what happened in reality is that I left the recorder and it drew in some curiosity so when I came back I walked in on something perhaps checking it out. They get curious like we do to that is the thing most do not understand but its a fact and last night I felt curiosity.

I also walked down a side walk between the office and Mausoleum there was two slabs missing off of there so I assumed whatever was in the crematory would be put into here.

I went back out front managed to get sprayed with a sprinkler its hard to see them at night spinning or oscillating left to right. I went to a few memorials.....walked to the front entrance to get a photo of the sign then got into my car and left.

I took some no name dark road ended up right parallel with the other cemetery.

Las Vegas Memory Gardens Cemetery

This place is huge I never knew they had a cemetery this large in Vegas thought the other one was big till I visited here. I took the road into the cemetery and it split off at the flag pole. I went to my right at the roundabout.

When I got to the back of the cemetery I drove through an opening in the wall onto a dirt road which looks like they are about to make it a street. I did not feel much energy here at first. I walked on over to a statue in front of the Mausoleums sat down for a few seconds then moved on.

Many of the graves here were flat stones....its a newer cemetery. The grass was very spongy its ashamed that cemeteries are not as significant as they were back in the 1800's.

I walked down the road to the Mausoleums and offices in the front it was a long walk. Things were quiet I could see a few cars pass by you always wonder what do I do if someone pulls in. Here in Vegas their is nowhere to hide this cemetery however had a few trees and palms. It was not like Florida or other places though where the trees drape most of the graves.

I took a photo of some memorial it looked rather like art and a bronze statue. I also photographed a cactus and took my time looking around. I was not in any rush to leave this place it was large and I wanted it done right.

I cut across the road from the offices. Then cut to my right heading in the direction of the veterans memorial flag pole. I had to be very careful sprinklers were going off everywhere I did not want to get my camera or me wet. Unfortunately I did get a shower not once but on 3 occasions. A few times I ran dodging them but the thing is that if they do not get you the hidden puddles in the spongy grass will. So both my feet were soaked it seems to happen a lot to me lol.

At this point I just thought whatever the grass is very deceptive here in Vegas and when you step down your feet do go underwater. There was a cross that was lit and could be seen anywhere in this cemetery just about. I made sure to take a rest at the cross climbing up on the giant foundation and taking a break.

The moon was peering through the trees....hanging just over the Mausoleum in the back of the cemetery. It was a gibbous and it was very bright. Bright enough that I could see the clouds which were very low last night. I think my camera was able to capture the clouds well I like to think it did lol.

I went over to some temple on the back side was some art. Sprinklers had soaked this area everything was just wet. I spent a lot of time just walking around here there were numerous cold and hot spots. Perhaps due to the sprinklers soaking the area not sure. I wish I could get more donations in for a thermal detector but being I have done this so long I would say one cold spot I found was at least 20 degrees cooler I felt this was a great determination that perhaps I did come across some massive energy.

I noticed little things like when I turned my back I would feel a cold spot behind me I do think by being here for as long as I had that perhaps something began to follow me around. It sometimes happens right away and sometimes it takes a long time great for EVPs though.

I went back to the Jesus statue the Mausoleum was all lit up so I was reading some of the memorials. I found one memorial of someone born in 1975 he was real young I took a photo. The sad thing about life is that it comes and it goes. You can never replace the person or persons you love or adore so much. Every human is the same inside but there souls are much different in some retrospect's also.

As I walked along the Mausoleum I turned the corner and started to walk down a dirt path with a wall to my right and this giant Mausoleum to my left. I made a video it is dark but I give you a brief tour of it since when I walked down here I heard movement. Out of all the areas I covered this place gets a perfect 10 for eeriness it was the longest walk of my life just to go down this path closed in almost on all sides. I felt watched and I felt something was lurking in the dark with me.

When I came around the corner I could feel the relief I still was looking for my EMF detector though. I thought oh man maybe I dropped it dodging sprinklers not like it helps a majority of me was soak and wet if you miss one the other one gets you. So I walked through the entire cemetery a second time in search of it.

Strangely I got back to the car looking for it as well and could not find it. I felt watched my instinct told me get in the car and go perhaps cops....nosy locals who knows. But I left and figured Id suck it up as a loss till this morning my son says oh yeah dad here is the EMF detector haha.

In conclusion both cemeteries were interesting have to review the EVP's.....photos etc not sure when Ill get around to that as I said updates galore its a never ending thing. There was some good activity it just depends on the person a psychic might say yes I feel an entity here while a skeptic might say otherwise. Its so important to have a team from what I learned problem is finding those you can trust that are easy going and fit the click your looking for in the field.

Last night man when I got home I raided the fridge I was gone a long time really focusing on these locations it was a good investigation it seemed like the longer I stayed the more the activity heated on up and so another great investigation brought too you!

In the news of things I might be leaving Vegas for CA soon have not decided yet I might finish off my work here then go its hard to say. I did promise my members some great CA adventures and I will keep my word to that as we have two investigators already in CA one of them I met during my stay out there. In the next coming few weeks we will be doing a haunted mine, garden, a revisit to the Valley Of Fire and of course Area 51. I want one of those alien burgers at the diner lol:)
Peace,
PGS Founder,
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail