The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: More Updates On Our Site...I Been A Busy Boy Today lol
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

You guessed it getting ready for the Halloween season and once our movie comes out will be blasted with hits so....I did a few extra things today now I can get the Railroad tunnels done later tonight. This is not a huge update but Ill tell you what I did so you know what to expect. The loading time on our main page is faster we had a lag problem I fixed it so you should not have a problem at least on my end it loads instantly. I also added our mall its a place where now instead of searching for our stores we have a mall where you can go to the one of your choice. The mall Idea came from someone locally so I am going to go with it. You will see the mall from now on every future webpage I design and I am hoping that our stores will start to make enough money where I can apply those funds for some out of country trips like Romania...England etc who knows though it might not only can hope for the best. So take a look at our logowear, equipment and posters. I am working on finding another way to receive donations should have that problem fixed in a couple weeks. I also added a paracomedy banner to our site I want people to find humor in what we do too that is very important. I fixed a few errors on the main page that we had like off center banners etc just trying to get our main page running how it is supposed to since I been so busy adding investigations. I also added more investigation archive buttons click them that is how you get to see photos from all our adventures over the years. So there you go PGS has a mall now....we got a faster loading time on our main page...at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp and new banners for our site to promote our work. Things are looking sharp here and do not forget UE Paradise just added a shop anotherwards you make so many post you receive merchandise! I want to make our society one of the best in the world and each day we will make it the best for our fans...members...and friends! Have a great day!
Lord Rick
Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail