The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: NEW Hot Updates On Our Site From Las Vegas!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:19 pm 
Site Admin

I am extremely excited about posting these updates. I am going to skip around a little cause I wanted to get some of my work I have done so far in Las Vegas so we can get ourselves a paranormal team. Now others from the area will start to see we are real and we are adventuring in these places. I could not have done it without sneezer my guardian lol.

Anyhow these updates are a huge mix of urban exploration and the paranormal all balled up into one. The photography I did is fabulous along with the history....report...and photos...we also have EVP and videos.

I have been working on bettering the site so here is what has happened. All future webpages will contain a new string to generate twenty times more the amount of hits which means a lot of you members or friends that been in our group for awhile and are not active....well someone else will keep this in mind so join the team....post on our groups...if your just a personal friend help me when you can to.

Also all future pages you will be able to click our logo and return to the main page if you wish to just exit out of there rather then have to hit your back arrow on your browser. All future pages will do will contain one of our advertisements such as for example my logowear shop where I sell women's and men's apparel with the Paranormal & Ghost Societies Logos etc we have some nice items. You can check out that link at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ourlogowear.htm if you want to take a peak:) You will also seen these soon on various main pages just not have had the time to program them in.

Anyhow let me tell you what I added and updated on our site. I do hope you will enjoy I am going to try to get the railroad tunnels done next if possible! Anyhow check it all out in the following order at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org then go right into the banner that says INVESTIGATION ARCHIVES.

Gateway 3/Portal 18

Sloth Canyon Prologue Page
Sloth Canyon Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Sloth Canyon Media Page

Las Vegas Woodlawn Cemetery Prologue Page
Las Vegas Woodlawn Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Las Vegas Woodlawn Cemetery EVP Page

Las Vegas Old Mormon Fort Prologue Page
Las Vegas Old Mormon Fort Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Las Vegas Mormon Fort EVP Page

Mt. Charleston Prologue Page & Photos
Mt. Charleston Exploration 1
Mt Charleston Media Page

Additional Updates:

Paracomedy 2008: new funnies added and this is now available on our site..

Just a lot of good history...photography....its all my own work and has been for? lol:) but anyhow its a good update and now that I got some Vegas ones up will start generating more Las Vegas locals to get involved with our meet ups, investigations etc etc All these places are very significant if you notice.

If you look back in 2006 I did visit Vegas for some investigations like the Ghost Town Of Rhyolite. So this is sort of like a big re-grand opening lol:) all nice locations! Many more coming! I will also be adding videos here and there to youtube I have gotten already good response from the two I added today!

The Paranormal & Ghost Society Just Got Better!
Peace
Lord Rick
Founder, Talk Show Host, Author
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail