The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: About Last Night's Film & Investigation Of Bonnie Springs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:19 pm 
Site Admin

Its strange how many years I been involved with the paranormal and sometimes find more inner peace with it then I do trying to understand human nature. Things are never what they seem only what you hope they can be.

Little did I know a few years ago when I took my sons to Bonnie Springs would I have a chance to walk around this place at night let alone get into some of the ghost towns buildings. Bonnie Springs was done by our group back http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/b ... prings.htm of 2006 just a few years ago. Now I have more content to add to this investigation pretty cool really to know I got first dibs at this place.

Not only was I the first group to investigate it and put up an article on our site written by us but I have sent so many people to the springs. Bonnie Springs today is a tourist attraction they have old west shows, a rifle gallery, wax museum, old antique shops, and even a saloon. Its a historical site sort of a hidden jewel out near Las Vegas nestled in the Red Rock Canyon area. Very scenic....and sits back by the old Spanish Trail.

As I said this beats anything on any show you could ever see it was very windy tonight. As my investigation went on the wind had gotten so bad that I even seen one person almost fall over tonight trying to get balance. I do not think I ever seen gust in Las Vegas this high. My car almost blew off the road on a turn but certain times the wind was extremely bad during the filming.

I arrived early at the location I want to make Bonnie Springs a better place they have a zoo I feel bad for the animals and hope that even my movie can provide them with more funding even. Everything I do has a positive result but even in the end what we do is a thankless job it does not matter how many films you make....or how great you are to a historical site....or what you bring to the table it never does. But there can only be one Lord Rick so the film which I will put on youtube so all of you can view it free was also directed by me.

I chose the spots tonight we would get video of....what we would do....what I would speak about at each location including a lot about The Paranormal & Ghost Society, Ghost and Bonnie Springs.

I also brought on a lady who is trying to get into the entertainment industry so I hope that this video will further her career. Really ashamed that despite the thousands of hits my site gets and the amount of members I have that I have nobody to help me so I was glad to have found Jennifer. It was good to have a little help tonight during the film. I had my EMF on me, motion sensors, camera, evp recorder, my special light and a few other things. I am glad she responded cause its nice to have a pretty lady on film and I cannot wait to see how it all came out. She did mainly the EMF readings during the investigation.

Jennifer and her boyfriend showed up at the house then they followed me to Bonnie Springs....I told her bf look out cause I speed he kept up pretty good with me despite the high winds up in Red Rock. We arrived really early. I kind of felt out of place they were closing up...I was trying to set my motion detector up.....Jennifer seemed a little reluctant to talk with me most people are people sometimes are really intimidated by me then some who are not use to the paranormal just think boy he sure is an odd ball.

But the film is very important and there is something you will learn from it when you watch it. Something I pushed very hard during the film. Trust me I worked very very hard to put this together even before the filming happened I knew what messages I wanted to get put into this film and I got a few of them out there.

Everybody else was late I was like wow the Lord is actually on time haha usually I run late trying to get my things together. So I sat out front seen two cute girls I think employees walk past me the one was really friend said Hi and she smiled said hi back. Nice long dress...true lady which is rare to see believe me when I say that one.

Anyhow everybody showed up late I was told that one of the guys would be filming me and then was told he could not make it. I was told a lot of things lol lets leave it at that. Hysteria City did the filming no film crews as I was told and since that was the case I pretty much had to make this work and believe me I made it work I always do.

So anyhow there were a lot of people they also lit up more areas then I wanted I like complete darkness with my investigations. Things show up better in the darkness even good paranormal photos do. I made sure that I took ALOT of EVP on this one since that was more important then photos to me since we had video the entire time.

I showed the two other parties involved my contract both refused to read it really let alone sign it. I was rather disappointed and will probably find another place in Vegas or globally who wants me to be a director, promoter, tour guide etc etc its just hard because you work so hard then members let you down, producers do not honor there word then you get other people who steal your ideas or work while you sit here sad because all the things you have done for others in life have been for your members and for the world for a good cause. Sometimes though no matter how good of a cause you have its easy to see right through something and know hey I am just making a place famous so somebody else can earn a paycheck while my EMF detector is 7 years old lol:)

I put my energy into this film when you see it you will understand its all Lord Rick giving you a tour in my opinion of one of the most haunted locations in all of Nevada. I did talk privately with some employees here and its a very residual haunting location...you hear pianos, dancing, talking, laughing, objects moving, doors open that were locked at night etc. Its very exciting to listen to others tell me these stories.

I do feel that it was not fair to me that others were at this location during my film between people running around, playing in the background, asking how I can see a ghost at night if I cannot see there fingers and just the organization of it was poor. I know I did well cause I know myself and what I am capable of as a paranormal investigator but when I do something I do it for my friends cause I know they will enjoy the hard work I put into it.

So anyhow no contract I get told that now I am going to be running tours with other paranormal groups like I am worth nothing. I was rather upset about that especially when I get told that the other group would only be doing sayances then get told the other group owns a bus and can bring people there so since I do not own a bus my knowledge and expertise are worth nothing. Deep inside I was very sad you have no idea what its like to write someone like Sci-Fi tell them hey why not host our group in a ghost show then them bastards give it to someone else so tonight was like a repeat of that just through another scenario ya know.

I will be doing their ghost tours because I know there are some who want to meet with me and walk with me through a haunted ghost town but at the same time there willing to promote the other group while I am the one who did the film lol its like ummm okay. So my contract lays here unsigned despite I had someone who is an expert at contracts help me put it together quite sad really that someone will not even sit down and read the wonderful ideas put onto paper.

I laughed tonight cause I was telling Jennifer that if I was not let on the expedition I probably would have done this place at night eventually. That is just the type of group we are we love to venture into anything and everything haunted or not. I did the video more like a walkthrough or documentary...hopefully in future videos will do more extreme things for our members if not Ill produce something myself serious. But I had another tv producer write me tonight who wants to film me where it all began so I might work with him.

I think tonight was the hardest thing I ever had to do in a long time harder then trying to get the Subaru out of sand in Florida...or climbing the side of a ship like the Aquarama I did. It was hard to make a movie in my mind set. I wore the cowboy hat tonight afterall its an old west down lost it a few times too:)

It was hard cause I had no members to root for me or come along....no friends to go with me either....so rather I was sad inside. Sometimes I do some of the best work when I am sad. But its hard to know that you work so hard and in the end you get told we just want to show the film to the news and at our haunted house so when I get a copy I will edit it or leave it unedited...and Ill get the movie to some major tv networks to review.

We have some bloopers some of my famous ones....we went into the rifle range area my head hit a string set off a puppet I went flying cause I tripped....yeah good stuff....and a few other funny things. Would have been a great photo for the paracomedy page I am sure I can cut out a photo from the movie itself just need a good movie program lol.

At first I was filmed with a camera I thought would not work and it didn't the first 20 minutes I showed up dark I kept thinking to myself bring out the night vision cam no lights nothing. I didn't even use a flashlight for some of the locations cause I wanted the element of surprise. Night vision is great for catching ghost but use lights with it and it takes away from those orbs caught on film or ghost possibly. So they didn't bring out the night vision till 20 minutes later I was frustrated at that point. I just know what works and does not work I have spent more hours in the night then anybody your ever going to meet haha:) hint hint AngelOfThyNight lol.

So we filmed nobody had the keys at first then nobody knew what keys were what...then they had to bring a cord on the filming so they could not follow me around past 100 feet and I was just really frustrated about the whole thing. I just get told one thing and show up get told another. Same thing when I did 13 most haunted places in WNY they wanted to know the most haunted locations I gave them it show up for the interview get told to talk about places that were less haunted picked by them its like wtf ya know.

It just limited the whole extreme adventuring that I wanted to do so then in my head I had to make the video more like a documentary its good though its real good. Its just like I said hard when someone says we want to make money and I am standing there like yeah us ghostbusters get paid nothing and I risk my life so many times....so I was thinking yeah okay. People seem to care about money nowadays not partnerships...friendships...working together to achieve the same goals. Id be damn if somebody would just hire me on to give tours its like ummm if were sponsoring tours then were a part of it I guess you have to sell seances and own a tour bus or something.

So I was not thrilled because were going to be advertises the ghost tours....and basically we wanted to sponsor them and all so who knows what will happen. Basically I wanted percentages of certain things like the movie etc so that I could use the funds to make a better society and travel to some places possibly in Europe not sure if that will ever happen at this rate. Its like hey Rick do this video for us so you can make me money lol and make this location money and make some other ghost group money lol. Yeah you can see I am venting and upset but it will stay in my report cause its the truth.

The problem is nowadays is that most ghost groups are mainstream like for example we did an asylum...then a year later TAPS did it its the same thing here I do the film everybody else cha ching cha ching and get told that its okay cause people will associate me with the face during the video ha.

Its sad that these people wont take the time to look at all my talent or my work to understand the risk I have taken like that military base I was stranded on. So that is where it stands I know my video will go far we should get a ton of hits on youtube with it thousands if not hundred thousands so yeah definitely excited about that. But my heart tells me that somehow tonight I got shorted like I always do contract gets brushed aside...get told that now some other group is going to give tours its like ummm hello 2006 we put Bonnie Springs on our site lol we designated it as a haunted place hmmmm. Boy back in 2006 I was a different man then I had someone I loved....had the hottest asian girl probably in Vegas haha and I sat on one of the peaks at Red Rock in the middle of the night that was a great trip.

I always say that being a ghostbuster is a lonely life and it is. Driving back into Vegas tonight I just felt so hurt almost thought about just never signing online again serious. I am trying so hard to produce a film that will show off how great of a group we are but I want to do it for my friend who was killed to I could careless if I got paid of course Lord Rick's car is falling apart and I am poor so yeah this meant something to me. I want my kids to go to a good school in California...and to drive a car that I do not have to bang the starter....or use a 7 year old EMF detector so the whole purpose of me doing the film was so that people could give Bonnie Springs more attention. Bonnie Springs needs a lot of restoration work that is the thing so sure a film would give it the attention it needs.

They do not realize that if they hold ghost tours here there going to have thousands of people that will attend no matter who represents them. But they seemed evasive its like if your putting the film on everyday in October at the haunted house event then our logos and website better be included....and so I am very leery right now but on a good note I will be getting my copy of the movie in the future and can do what I want with it so that is what matters the movie is for you guys I did not get royalties...did not get paid like TAPS lol, I didn't have a crew really and its the real thing guys.

So now you get an inside look into my world as a founder being a founder is rather disappointing cause you know you have proved the existence of ghost but you also know that no matter how real the evidence is that you present either A. People will not believe in it or B. Man will abuse that fact everybody is very nice at Bonnie Springs but they need to get organized and I felt like I gave them to much information and now I get nothing out of it and its my opinion nothing more.

Why I chose to share this is because I am a friend to others therefore my friends have a right to know what is going on and happening. My site gets at least a million hits a year today I had someone look at my site tell me its one of the best goddamn sites they ever seen. You wont meet many founders who have done 800 investigations...or taken thousands of photos...or hell been at some of the locations I been to.

I believe I am one of a kind and hopefully can find someone who can cherish my talents and see the jewel that PGS is. Its just ashamed how people will say anything to get me to film....or get my hopes up high then dash them it makes you feel like everything has to be a competition. But they had no contract for me as I was told and I just felt shammed because people do not realize how great of a group we are and we deserve to be a partner in any paranormal events held within the town and sponsored as well.

So anyhow I did the best I could....a lot of areas had no activity people were talking when I was trying to listen. We went into the rifle area I hit my head on so many strings my hat got knocked off hahaha they were going off left and right. Creepy perhaps to the volunteer I hired on this afternoon to help out with this.

We filmed at a few locations I sensed something down an alley. I was pretty in tune tonight more so then lately. We filmed at the opera house to had the camera shut down multiple times, I heard foot steps on the stairwell, I walked over to play the piano lol, and just noticed a lot of activity in here. We did most of our film at this location I did walk up on stage and backstage.

At times I cut my lights to give you an inside look at how I do my paranormal investigations sometimes without any lights at all. I wore my sun glasses the entire investigation also again you will understand once you see the film as to why or the point I was making.

I went back outside of the Opera House and asked if it had a basement and Allen Locked it up had to have him unlock it cause it has a hatch. I could not get it open it was screwed shut shhhh I had a screw driver but not sure anybody wanted me to open that cellar in my opinion I think we should have but that's my opinion investigations require every single corner to be checked out at least that is how I do our investigations.

We also did the school house which has some ghost tales I did this one without my light....was followed in walked around...even looked in the window they have this little urban legend about that. I had my volunteer sit on the merry go round....the school house is pretty eerie. Strangely after we did the school house the wind was very bad I watched some gust bend the trees like rubber. I was told that this seemed like a great night for spirits with the wind howling and of course no moon out so it made it more eerie.

I felt something go past me at one of the locations it was fast but I know it was a ghost. The entities from what I gathered did not like the intrusion they were not mean or overly active. I just can sense things if it was me alone they probably would have shown up more serious but spotlights here and there....people running around...etc its just to much for this sort of haunting.

I walked around also by myself a lot took a few photos not to many. Our main event was the haunted Wax Museum which has figures inside its been locked down for awhile. It was like the movie house of wax. It does go underground to a point and I felt pretty watched inside. I sent up a motion sensor inside strangely it did not go off but it did not stop beeping either. It could just be the batteries were low hard to say but we left a camera running on it.

The doors of the wax museum were banging like crazy some in the group got locked in I unlocked it or figured out how but the door was jammed good. The wax museum was open years ago when I went it was the one area my sons sensed ghost and the one area I sensed energy big time.

I heard a groan ahead of us around a corner...heard some voices...heard some movement above us. Most of it was probably wind but not all of it. I heard things in the Wax Museum like somebody was inside with us or ahead of us when in reality everybody was behind me as I led. I knew the layout well so when I snapped a photo with Jennifer ahead of me one room had 3 eerie wax figures in this pitch black room.

We had a lot of equipment failures with the night vision camera including the Opera House where it would work outside and not work inside. It cut off I watched it and nobody touched the cord. It was not like that in the Wax Museum or other locations really hmmm odd.....I heard the wind howling alot...shutters were banging...it was a very eerie night not sure the sound came out in some video with as loud as the wind roared.

I did stand on stage of the wax museum jumped down almost died my knee is just so bad lately. I had to hide it on film when I jumped so when it hurt I thought of 420 lavender kush haha.

The last filming I did was at the saloon which has a ball room, restaurant/pub area, pianos, and a stage. I went back stage. I notice the paintings of all the women were topless. There was also a cold spot...and bird flapping inside. I wanted to point these out so others new the flapping was not ghostly so you see we even admit honestly to our finds. I did hear one sound thought I could not identify it was odd like a scraping noise.

I had them finalize the film near a wagon I do feel the camera was held way way to close to my face and did not show background like I wanted. Again I been involved with the paranormal a long time cameras...productions...adventures all that is what I am good at. But my wrap up was very very strong and I gave my shouts to my supporters you bet your ass I always do lol.

Everybody left the ghost town and at the black smith shop the wind blew open the doors so I went in by myself to have a peak. Nothing wrong with a little UE for my buds lol. There was a prison inside and a giant furnace of some kind. The guy came up behind me to lock up told me he locks this building and the next day its wide open. They use pretty good locks too at each structure here so it does make you wonder if this place is one of the most haunted locations in all of Nevada.

Not so sure people are ready for me people want groups who act the same or alike rather then to work with someone who has their own methods, talents and ideas. On a good note I did find a new investigator she is a gothic girl experienced in cameras, evp etc and could not make the production last night. Like I said every positive thing I do will produce a positive result. The nice thing about it is thousands actually at least a million people will see my movie and I get to say yeah man I did that:)

But again I did it for the animals the area is huge its amazing how dark it gets out there at night you cannot even see the mountains behind the ghost town its crazy. I do think that society has taken the ghost thing a little to far nowadays it does not matter how great of an explorer or investigator you are what matters is the group with the most money so sad cause ghost are not entertainment its the man looking for the ghost that is the entertainment but people who are not experienced with this do not realize that yet so let them bring in other groups guarantee people will want the guy in the video to give them a tour nobody wants a seance its a joke and that's my opinion not that it matters to some. People want to see a haunted place they can be safe at not pay to sit down to see if the table lifts off the ground lol.

I was so tired when I got home tonight the walk back to the car was far I was by myself. I drove home about 100mph in Red Rock...had to pick up a friend...got home last night started to work on the report then crashed.

I noticed a lot of the people that were watching the film seemed rather scared I could see it in there eyes. I felt the place was pretty laid back Id done it alone really. But that is what I need is to do my films with as very little people as possible in something like this scenario when getting good activity. The wind storm last night really made it hard to listen for any ghostly sounds I know they were there I felt them watching. In a way I felt them pissed off not at me but they know believe me they know what's happening. Almost all entities know even prior to an event its hard to explain.

I felt a lot of residual energy at this location for one and the other thing was certain windows I felt watched at. I had them take video footage of me behind the ghost town the area people never get to see. Behind it to me is more eerie then the structures. You got all these dark alleys with a lot of just pieces of the past piled everywhere.

I did not get to go into every building I just hit the locations where all these ghost sightings have taken place which includes the church, saloon, wax museum and opera house. I wanted to show what this place was during the day compared to at night and we can do that with our site and this movie now.

I will tell you what you never realize how hard it is till you are up in front of that camera and you have only one choice but to make it work lol. I do feel that others could have been a little nicer like have drinks available for us considering the restaurant is next door sometimes I feel like others take advantage of the great guy and group I have its a sad feeling to live with and all the positive things I do are to help others really. Its like man give my kids and I some free tickets to the haunted house ya know Ill get in free anyway's because I met with just about everybody who works there point being is that its important to let others feel like they are needed. One of the women there seemed rather nice to me telling me about the ghost and such. I love a good ghost story so I listen as much as I tell them to others.

I did a lot of things on film though that had to be done like if you look in the school house window people say you see apparitions or the merry go round spins. I went right up to the window looked in and smiled hahahaha:) it was good stuff believe me.

I am not sure what venues all of this will open for me or future investigators for my team. I need people who want to be a part of something this wont be our last film as I am getting my paranormal organization running good in Las Vegas then I will leave for Sacramento probably in a few months.

Its funny how I am more skeptical of people then I am the ghost but in the past people have tried to make money off me therefore I have almost shut my doors to all people in general. On a cool note anybody who volunteered got to walk around an old ghost town...those that helped with it get credit....and the lady who volunteered her boyfriend might have a job this October with the lighting at the haunted attraction they are putting in so in away such projects open up new doors for anybody who gets involved with our society.

I took over two hours of EVP recordings last night, dozens of photos, and we have full video on the entire investigation just about. I went off a few times by myself to have a look around like I said was asked to investigate it then get there and there is tons of other people its like hmmm okay if you want the ghost you gotta cut down on the crowd.

I did notice in the camera when we kept losing power in the opera house seeing what looked like a shadow. I do not know if it was a ghost but it looked like one so I will have to review the film to see because I was talking by myself in the Opera House and all of sudden I heard footsteps and boards creaking. Something was walking towards me I could feel it and hear it. He got the camera up started filming had me look at it and pointed out a shadow figure I am hoping this is a ghost caught on film if it is rest assured bigger networks will partner with our Paranormal Society so that will be the end of that.

I was so glad to get my cowboy hat off hahaha I through that in the car and was like man good riddens:) Lord Rick Paranormal Cowboy lmao:) it was a pretty good investigation it would have been better if I had a team with me its hard I do everything the films, evp, photos, readings, driving etc etc and in the end what I got to show for it is very little that is what makes it hard to keep pushing on.

I always give my friends and my fans an inside look at how my life is as a Paranormal Investigator. People have no idea how hard it is or the sacrifices you must make. I definitely need two people who want to be my publicist and we can talk in private about what I need done. I am worth more then how others treat me and last night I felt like I was not worth very much being told what I was told its like ummm I am doing your first film here, I been advertising you people for 3 years, and I put together a contract that is going to make you loads of money yet its always TAPS being brought up its just BS.

So I am not very happy today very bad mood I want to take off in the car go climb a cliff or do something extreme. Bonnie Springs has always intrigued me its the only springs in miles with water in the desert. Its a pretty place with a lot of history. I was glad at least to do an investigation you as members could see. It really was more of a documentary and ghost tour live on film rather then an actual PGS investigation. If it was a PGS investigation id be climbing the mountain in back of the ghost town which is hell of spooky lol.

Anyhow that was about it high winds, shutters banging, equipment failures etc my motion sensor went crazy in the Wax Museum just odd real odd. We have no explanation as to why the camera cut out nothing wanted to work right in the opera house.

I will try to get all of this up on my site might have to skip around a little but I have to get it up before October so its ready in time for Halloween. Some of you will get to see this and watch it right on youtube so you wont have to worry about tv networks and all that or where to watch it. Ill just give all of you the video to watch in the future.

I think the show will look good wanted to at least thank the other parties involved for making this possible. I wish there was more organization and I was treated a little more better. My ideas mean something and well like I tell people you cant tell a doctor how to do his job just as the same with a Paranormal Investigator.

Its really amazing how greedy people are I don't even get a percentage off the video shown at the entrance to the haunted attraction its like hmmm yeah okay line your pockets while I eat hot dogs. Our society cannot survive on no funding let alone even me not with the way gas prices are and having to travel to these locations. Its so hard to make others understand that when I did some shows up in NY same bs its all about gimme Lord Rick and sure we get advertising a little but the reality is you take care of those who take care of you. I take good care of my investigators....my fans...my friends and my members...along with my kids. Problem is nobody takes care of The Paranormal & Ghost Society let alone me so in reality I do twice as much work at this then other paranormal groups. Then everybody makes money off me and it makes me sick its like I myswell just quit and kill the cancer. I spent money on more equipment yesterday and for what ya know.

So that is my story I am sticking to it its going on the site....people can watch the film...you can draw your own conclusions etc etc. I am hoping to meet with a new investigator later on like I said previously every female who has joined our group has outdone every guy in the last few years I have had. Last week Marcy out hiked any guy I had in years...and well Ill use the video to try and get new people on our team here in Las Vegas. Again try to turn it into a positive I got other producers Ill meet with and try to get another film going soon. A lot of them want our group because we do more of the extreme adventures and paranormal work.

I learned last night that some just do not take things seriously you can have as much fun as you want get stoned, party, fool around whatever but the paranormal is not a joke. When you go into a place anything can happen at anytime. I made sure on film I clarified what was ghostly and not ghostly I did not try to use the bird flapping to say this place as haunted as some other groups probably would have done just to get ratings. I know I did the right thing! Although I will say this day and night at this place are two separate things. It will be nice to show everybody both now.

The activity here was pretty mild heard a little bit of talking, foot steps, a few cold spots...pretty typical of any ghost town investigation I have done. Its possible they will bring me back for other projects Id like to spend the night here alone I need to able to do this a certain way really less people...less lights...etc I do think though you will enjoy the work put into all of this. I worked so hard at all of it and hope that they will change there mind about my offer but I doubt it people never see the things I see and its just the truth. I always look at things on parallel levels and sometimes I see people do things that make me wonder lol. Its like wait a second here you want my help or don't you do not ask for it then not take it.

But that is about it the film is me and hopefully it will look good locally when its shown in Las Vegas. It will be going to a TV network...the news etc Ill probably do an interview for the news in the near future about Bonnie Springs. The only thing that I wish I could have done was gotten into the basement of the Opera House...and jumped off the roof where they have a mattress below. I could have pretended like I was shot and fell off hahaha yeah craziness I know and for my 420 fans you know I toked one secretly just for you:) think about it Rock Stars do there performances baked only difference is I perform at the Paranormal.

So that is pretty much it we didn't pick up on anything with the EMF although I did notice when nobody was looking it went red for a second. It is very accurate trust me was it a ghost who knows. But this place is so awesome to walk around in at night bet the security guard at the gate has some stories to tell even. I know most of the employees do and some of them are so scared that certain structured remained shut for many years.

I just cannot believe that I was told a few days ago and asked if I would mind some other group doing seances in October for some money I was like I don't care as long as I run the tours. Then right before the film I get told now that other groups is going to do the ghost tours along with me its like whatever just pissed me the hell off like this is a game. Then they try to read me and tell me they know what I am thinking. Its like yeah I am thinking that Bonnie Springs wants to use me and not take me serious . I would be better of writing some casino and having them be there director of there tours the money they would pull in would be phenomenal. People do not want to meet some ghost tour group and that's what they want to bring in from my filming. Were not a ghost tour group were a paranormal adventure group we go to places like Area 51....Asylums...Castles...etc which allows me to share these experiences with others and be a little more personal.

We do not own a bus to take people out to some ghost town....we do not do gay ass seances....we do not just care about money. If they read this I really do not care my members have a right to know how I was treated. I don't do this for the money I do what's right and over the many years of running http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org I know what they are doing is not right I just know it. I feel like they are making a joke out of this and it upsets me on so many levels. Its like either you want us to sponsor your ghost tours and work with me or not. So that is where I am at.

Anyhow in two weeks I got a great investigation coming up....in two weeks after that I will be visiting the gateway to hell got a producer who wants to film it so Ill let him....and then we have to get ready for the October Season which I plan on getting a lot of media attention and getting all my Las Vegas updates on our site done guarantee once they are up somebody will pick us up for a show.

Whether they have a change in heart about what I said to them who knows but I wont be consenting to the sale of that video until they do and I know for a fact a major network will want that film in the future so that will be that. People do not want to look at my contract keep things professional then they get nothing out of me. I mean yeah Ill just go do a ghost tours for minimum wage yet were the ones trying to sponsor them from this film we did last night....yeah ummm okay. I bet the Queen Mary did not tell Peter James that when he promoted that haunted historical ship and gave tours. I just am tired of people insulting me and our group. Its like come on people I been doing this for years I know what needs to be done how it has to be done. Its hard nowadays to find noble individuals nobody is ever what they seem or true to there word. I trust myself, my children, and my lion Sneezer that is who I trust.

Happy Labor day remember not to drink and drive. Toke all you want but be responsible when drinking more accidents occur on this day almost then anytime of year on the road!
Peace
Lord Rick
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail