The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Time To Celebrate I Have Good News :) Sunday 8pm We Film!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

They say no news is good news not true today I bring some very good news. I went out to the haunted secluded location to meet parties involved...take some daytime video and photos. This will be the location of a film I will be doing. I sign the contract Sunday which will be a done deal after that. I will be filmed then it will be given two a local network probably air locally. They will also air the video at entrance to the location all during October. Then the DVD's eventually will be sold. The guy I met is real big he has all the right connections...equipment etc and his affiliation will be not only selling this film we do....but I will also be the head of the ghost tour we will be doing there. Which means that even after I move to California I still will be coming to Vegas a couple times a month:) So we are truly blessed to have this opportunity! The video we will do will also be hosted by the producer on youtube we expect hundreds of thousands of hits as he already gets high hits at some of his sites and things.

I got to listen to a few ghost stories today....I got all dressed up....packed the waters...took a nice ride out to the mountains it was a nice ride...and they want me to help produce this as well. So we discussed ideas about how we would film this and so on. Its going to be a straight out eerie video in one hell of a freaking creepy place. Ill be running twice a month a tour...plus my video will be for the world to see. This place is way more eerie then anything you will see on Ghosthunters its good or I would not be doing this. All I do are mainly spooky paranormal places.

I am looking for two volunteers to help me out this Sunday you will be in a film and we are taking the right steps to get it out to the world starting with a local TV network who will use it and of course those DVDs will be available to from it. Its not very much notice I know I have to sit here and get right on this and use my better judgement to find the right individuals.

I feel that a lot of people have not earned something like this but I am willing to let others be at least a part of it if they are serious. If I was still in other locations it would be easier to bring on some of my ex investigators but since we are now based in Vegas and Sacramento its like a fresh start finding volunteers for our paranormal team and even for a show like this.

A lot of people out there want to be part of something like this but very few work at it. I have spent years investigating alone most of the time, running all my forums with little help, hosting events etc and now I can do something here that can show those that would not believe in The Paranormal & Ghost Society that we are a great group and deserve recognition for all those achievements.

I will keep everybody posted...and let everybody know the outcome of Sunday's film. I am rather excited right now its just straight up great news. I may have two people I know but will have to ask them. We are based in Vegas so a lot of people I will be meeting with down the road including other producers and so forth.

I will say I am rather proud of this news and I will celebrate tonight if you want to celebrate with me let me know! So its in stone 8pm Sunday night I will leave earlier of course cause its in a secluded location. If you are interested let me know!
Lord Rick
Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail