The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **KILLER** Updates On Our Site Savannah GA Check It Out....
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

You have no idea how long I have wanted to say that to our fans, viewers, members etc its long over due. This update is very special it might be one of the most special additions to our site since our tour of the NJ Pine Barrens.

I wanted to do this right I expect over a million hits that's how big it is for The Paranormal & Ghost Society. With this addition comes many things ghostly photos, history, maps, reports, evp and so much more. Its just that a massive update. As you know last week I updated various places around Savannah now you get to see Savannah the whole investigation from when I arrived off the bus till dawn the next day!

Savannah is labeled to be one of the most haunted cities in the country but its also very historic and one of the best walking cities in the country. I had a choice before I moved from FL it would be to take the few donations I received put them either into New Orleans or Savannah I chose the obvious and got some really great results every single place I visited.

The investigation you are about to see will take you on a journey I interlinked all the buttons because it is such a large update I had to make it easier for those browsing it. In addition we have added Mike Dijitals and Becky's song from D5 called Dig Up Her Bones....Brother I wish you all the luck in the world guarantee you this millions will hear your music and what better of a place to put it then in the Savannah update.

If you notice on this update I have put in PGS banners find them you will be pretty surprised they only appear in the Savannah update. The photos we captured are beautiful all the sites you read about...see on television etc I made a goal to visit. What makes the investigation even more unique is I did the entire trip alone....everything you see is my hard work my talents and a lot of sacrifice. Last year we only had a small select few members donate so in case those members wondered what they went for well this is it check them all out!

You can check it all out at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org then visit the investigation archives visit gateway 3/portal 17. In addition to that portal 18 is officially also open with our Old Radio Show Theme which some of you never have ever heard before.

So make sure you check out these following additions to our site.....This is not TAPS this is The Paranormal & Ghost Society a very real adventure into the heart of Haunted Savannah!....Streets...alleys...cemeteries...historical sites...city squares...train tracks...forts.....and the unknown! I did this investigation right near Christmas as a gift to my fans and my members. I kept you waiting and now you will know why!

Gateway 3/Portal 17

Savannah GA Prologue Page & Photos
Savannah GA Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Savannah GA Ghost Stories
Savannah GA Maps Page
Savannah GA Memorials
Savannah GA Sites Of Interest
Savannah GA EVP Page

Additional Updates

Our PGS Music Sponsors Page
Portal 3 Page Now Open
News Page: Get The Latest News
Las Vegas Meetups Page: Meetup Photos added http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/L ... eetups.htm
Colonial Cemetery Prologue Page: Photos Added
Colonial Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos: Photo Added

As I said massive update...some good ghost evidence I got a few really good apparition photos if you do not believe you will. If the photos are a little blurry on my site turn your compression off or save the photo for better viewing for some reason websites make my ghost photos not as crisp as when they are scanned on to my pc. Also if you use firefox get the wmp plugin but aol browser works well. If you have a slow pc and want to get to the Savannah Updates directly go to http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/adventure16.asp then scroll further down to Savannah also make sure you check our show at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/A ... tRadio.htm this is where we archive our shows at.

If you have not done so and wish to become a member of our society of course you can join my many forums or just join our BBS's at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/U ... /index.php and index.php contact me to find out some of my other groups I own and operate.

A lot of updates and a lot of good things going on. Also if you have not done so you can also check out other updates from Savannah like Laurel Grove Cemetery, Colonial Cemetery, Lepageville Cemetery, Old Fort Jackson, Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah Catholic Cemetery and the Savannah Roundhouse Train Museum! Where one chapter ends a new one must began! In light of things we are approaching almost 700 locations and almost 800 investigations! I still have to make up for lost time though lol.

I can now work on all the other investigations in Portal 18 including some places I visited in CA and here in Las Vegas. peace
Lord Rick
Founder, Author, Talk Show Host
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

Profile E-mail