The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Quick Note...Covering A Few Things...and TY
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 pm 
Site Admin

I wanted to thank some of you for banding together to stop these hate groups.....we will keep at it I had a few more listeners to our last show write me and tell me they will be helping me put an end to it all. Want proof http://www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight or http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/wall of horror.htm that way you can listen to the last radio show....and see some of the information on these hate groups. I will not stop they will have to kill me but believe you and me before they do I will make sure the entire world knows the problems they have caused me harrassing my family, girls I date....bombing our guestbook...our sites...sending illegal material and even a virus which got some of your pcs last year ago. I will also state that some of them will lie to you ranting on about how I banned them which gives them the right to do what they are doing its a bunch of bs and whining. Our show is becoming bigger...our site is becoming bigger....we are very involved in the paranormal community and our work shows. I have also shown you members 7 years now of paranormal commitment and friendship. So for those that are showing it back I want to say thank you. We will shut there sites down. These people do it from there job so they do not get caught problem is that they have gone to far. I will always have all your backs as long as you promise to have mine loyalty...honor...and friendship are more important then donations....and trust me it will go a long ways years from now.

The one person all of you can come to or trust is me never let someone else on the Internet tell you otherwise. We give you a lot of services and they come from my heart not because I am out to get rich its because what we do is bring a community of common individuals together and that is how longterm friendships are formed. I will not mention her name but let me know when you send out the stun gun appreciate the donation since I investigate alone rather then beat weirdos up in the night now I can stun them hahaha:) cannot wait. But that just shows me you care about my safety. I do think PGS will shine brighter then any star online it does not matter what taps does on tv were the real deal I let all of you get involved with us and some of you will be taken good care of in the future cause i never forget who takes care of me.

I am sorry I have not done sends in two days I am working extremely hard right now on these Savannah Evps...pictures...etc this update will go out soon probably not tonight but I will stun the world with them. I had this week alone 3 different television producers contact me that might do a show not sure either way it does not matter the point is I am being contacted by the media on the hard work we do.

I have spent some personal time the last two days to relax also its very very hard because I run the entire show its not like taps they got researchers...investigators...TV crews etc but Lord Rick here is doing it all so bare with me and again Napalm ill have you up as a mod soon I slack I get stoned why lie its the truth there are days some of you enjoy to have a beer or party a little and slack to lol. Do not forget tomorrow is our meet up on the 50th floor in Las Vegas at the Rio show on up see what were about meet with me and just have a great time. peace
Lord Rick
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Founder

Profile E-mail