The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Roundhouse Train Museum Added To Our Site Tonight........
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:03 am 
Site Admin

I have added the final exploration in Savannah before I left tonight....its a good one of the Savannah Roundhouse Train Museum. Do not ask just know I was there lol. So make sure you check them out! All at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org everybody loves trains that is one reason why I visited here. The complex sits on a battle field its a pretty interesting train yard. It was a great investigation...a UE dream really...by the time I got to this place I was just about done in for. I did not think I would get this update done tonight but somehow I did and so you guys get in reality two updates to enjoy.

Gateway 3/Portal 17

Roundhouse Train Museum Prologue Page/Articles etc
Roundhouse Train Museum 1 Report & Photos
Roundhouse Train Museum EVP Page

I am heading off to bed keep in mind that their will be no updates for a few days I got hours upon hours of EVP I took while walking the haunted alleys of Savannah I do plan on taking my time to put this final piece of the chapter together. I saved the best for last...next update...all of Savannah! In the near future I will be putting more investigation archive buttons around our site this is so we can get our work even more circulated out there for the world to see.
Lord Rick
Founder/Talk Show Host/Author
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

Profile E-mail