The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Awesome New Addition To Our Site...Savannah Catholic Cemeter
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

This update just puts me closer and closer to finishing off my trip to Savannah. This update is real nice its not huge it but not bad for a 16 minute investigation. It a historical Catholic Cemetery I found while hiking in the middle of the night. This will wrap up all the cemeteries I visited which leaves me two things now the Train Museum and all of Savannah. Trust me the all of Savannah was is HUGE a lot of paranormal photos. Anyhow its an awesome update So make sure you check them out! All at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org I been busting ass to get this done cause I might be going to a metal concert tonight. Nonetheless its a sharp little update you will like it guaranteed!

"This is not TAPS this is The Paranormal & Ghost Society"

Investigation Archives/Gateway 3/Portal 17

Savannah Catholic Cemetery Prologue Page/Articles etc
Savannah Catholic Cemetery 1 Report & Photos
Savannah Catholic Cemetery EVP Page

Some of the things you will see are a photo of an apparition, a photo I call eye of the entity.....and a photo of a male and female spirit. The EVPs are not to bad either and they are very real trust me. I did this place alone hell I did everything in Savannah alone. But anyhow this is a wonderful new addition and if you know anything about Catholic cemeteries they are very sculptural in the work that goes into the stones, crypts and statues. I unfortunately did not get to meet any good Catholick girls haha on the investigation but I definitely got ghost:) but do not worry I like all you Catholick girls also and ghost lol
Lord Rick
Founder/Talk Show Host/Author
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

Profile E-mail