The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:21 am 
Site Admin

I totally agree...trust is so hard to find these days....and believe me it hurts when there are so very few you can trust. I like to think I am one of the more trustworthy men around but I remain more skeptical of human beings then I do the paranormal. I have known some people for years some of them have been there the first day we opened some of them have faded away others are still around while others are newer to our society. But its nice to look back and say hey we been buds for a long time not many can say that therefore the board is a great thing to have.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:34 pm 

About Me: Made a post about me. But when it goes by-by I'll do this.
Favorite Quotes: Today my favorite quote is, (this one is especialy for Rick)
"People always have the time/money to do the things they really want to do"
Ok third times a charm right.... :shock:
Anyway I accidently posted this in the wrong spot..then I re wrote it here and I soppose I pushed the wrong button cuz POOF it went by-by. Anyway here it is again. :D

Hey ya all,

I am Ember Fae, I'm here because this site is way cool, Rick is my friend and I'd liked to maybe make more friends.
Sorry all, I am a taken woman, though, who is/was lucky enough to find love and I would never jeopardize it in any way.
I am 3rd degree Wiccan of Middle Earth Tradition and coven Maiden of a the parent covens of the Middle Earth Tradition named Coven Fangorn.(other parent coven is Coven Rivendale) I have held a board postion on C.O.G (Covent of the Goddess, a national Wiccan organaztion) and I am a real knight of the realm of Jaffa of the house of Lusignan. A title bestowed to me for honor and my honesty by the late Lady Jan Deanna O'Rourke, countess of the house. (Hey, don't laugh..how many real Knights do you know?)
I am an Artist (at least I make the best attemp of being what's close to an artist as I can )
I do alittle medium-ship when "[i]they"[i] choose and I'm alittle pychic (again, as they choose"
{no I'm not sure who they is, maybe God/Goddess, hell could be a little gold fish in a pond somewhere }
I try to be as up front as possiable and I put my friends high on my priority list.
Hmm..can't think oh much else. Oh..I LOVE Heavy Metal, and R.H.C. (Respiration Has Ceased) rules

~~~Ember

THERE, I think I got it. So I'm no computer wiz.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm 

oh hell...I fuckin did it again LOL
P.S. ok Rick if anyone ask yo tell em where my introducing myself is. LOL
:x DAMN, MEDS!!! :x :lol:

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:22 am 

EmberFae wrote:
oh hell...I fuckin did it again LOL
P.S. ok Rick if anyone ask yo tell em where my introducing myself is. LOL
:x DAMN, MEDS!!! :x :lol:

~~~Ember

Nice to meet you Ember!!! I don't know much about the Wiccan religion, but I have a lot of respect for it. I have a couple of books I have been trying to read up on it. Anyway, welcome to the group!!! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:54 pm 

Ok folks I've tryed to post this several times, and am getting fustrated :x
I'm Ember Fae there is a post about me Introducing myself somewhere several times on this site, somewhere.
Subject is Hey ya. If you really want to know you'll have to find it, I give up. Sorry I'm a ding- :roll: -ding when it comes to computers. Hey can't be totally perfect people would start to talk that maybe I'm super human or something. LOL I'm kidding, kidding.
Believe me I have more fauwls then most.oh another is my spelling..you may think it's a different language but no..it's my horriable attempt at spelling the english one :? sorry.

~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

it is okay I will not condemn you for being human I mean seriously its not a big deal if you make an error nobody is going to judge you here that is why I have the bbs so we can all be ourselves.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:57 am 

About Me: My work in fields of Paranormal and Genealogical/Historical Work
has taken me to many places.
I have discovered a lot in my Family Genealogy that links me with
the Old West's most famed Characters.
Yes, I carry Guns as did my Forebearers.
I am a Modern Day Outlaw, because I know things about Billy
the Kid that Historians and Descendants wished I had never
known or found out about.
I have a rock - Solid Resume and Listings based upon my
Paranormal Experiences.
I am also an Aspiring Author, ready to tell ALL about what I know!
Favorite Quotes: "Yoo Hoo! I'll make you Famous! " Emilio Estevez as Billy the Kid;
Young Guns 2
Hi. I'm new to this forum, but am on the MSN Forum.
I have been a Paranormal Believer since the age of 4.
I have had experiences that I have built a Rock - Solid Resume on.
I will post it, only upon request.
I am 31 yrs old, Married for 11 years, no children unless you count one Extremely Spoiled Cat.
I own a Historical Organization called "Society for the Preservation of Truth in "Billy the Kid" History and Research," (S.P.T.B.T.K.H.R.).
We Research Billy the Kid and NM History from All sides, including the Paranormal Aftermath.
I also do Genealogical work, Historical Research, and I LOVE to Bake!
All things Old West is my Forte.
My Background is that of All Old West Outlaws, LawDawgs, Gamblers, Gunfighters, Gunslingers, Shady Ladies, and the like.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:08 am 
Site Admin

I am glad you finally joined feel free to post anytime remember there is no censorship so speak your mind you dont have to worry about msn etc. I hope to eventually get out by you for some explorations of some haunted locations.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:44 am 

Hello all. My name is Mari (Short for Maria). I come form a big huge Mexican family where everyone is Maria, and since I am pale and blue eyes, I deiced to just go by Mari..lol. I have 4 girls, 13, 6, 4, and 21 months. Hubby would like one more, so #5 is in the works...:). I am a teacher, but only teach 2 night a week, so I can be home with the girl. It has been so nice teaching again (just started a few weeks ago). I have a very strong back ground in history. I have a BA in history, and my credential is in Social Studies. I have a MS in education (I know boring...lol), but will soon be working on a MA in History. So, paranormal fits right in with my history facination..:). I have been with hubby for 15 years, 13 of those we were active duty Navy. Hubby just retired and we are now living in the Central Valley of CA. I am a devout Christian (no worries, I am not of the pushy persuasion...:) ). The reason I say this is because this has everything to do with the way I approach the paranormal. In San Diego I was a part of a Christian group, and our main focus was going in and help Christian families whose churches had turned their backs on them. We went in prayed with, investigated, and supported the family in their Christian believes, and helped them to understand what was in their house. I have a small group here locally, but still looking for members. Hard to go up to people at church and say, so you want to ghost hunt...lol. Anyways, that is the novel that is me life...:). I love what Lord Rick does for the paranormal, it is edgy and fun. I would love to see more people approach the paranormal with a much more open mind.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for telling us more about you will meet when I get out that way I am trying just that the IRS wants to delay my taxes up to another two months and im not to happy about it cause its a very expensive move. I wish more people knew how to ease up and have fun perhaps the ones here can consider themselves lucky cause very few ever make it on the bbs despite all the ones who register here.
Rick :D

Profile E-mail