The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:38 pm 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
Thought this would be a good spot for just basic " hello my name is " introductions.

I also made this topic a sticky so it will stay on top.

Im Mike Dijital, I started breaking into Danvers State Hospital in 1995, who knew years later my time and pics from there would get me Movie and book deals,

my site is http://www.dijitalphotography.com that will pretty much give you the lowdown on me

Me

My wife Anna 8-)

And our Semi Wild Bengal Tiger Cats Niles and Yun-Qi ( Yen - She )

Cant wait read about the rest you guys

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Introduce yourself
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

Well everybody knows me I got 3 boys that are my life. Had paranormal experiences at a young age it drew some curiousity not till I got out on my own out west though. I did a cave/mine very deep dangerous and deadly seen something nonhuman. Did alot of studying...based PGS out of WNY where after about 300 places we went to FL did alot here to now its time to move out to CA soon. Its pretty obvious most know who I am from blog reading and my myspace at http://www.myspace.com/angelofthynight I work hard at what I do I have been to about 4 to 5 asylums love the history of places....photography...adventure...and strange. I have improved PGS alot in the last year so many new things...I have gotten media attention but haters have also ruined alot for me to so all I can do is keep at it. I do this mainly to make friends its nice when you can stay a week with a friend explore hauned places and just hang out. Its about good times...and these memories I form they will last a lifetime...such as being in a cemetery during a blood moon or sleeping out in the woods with your pals. So much to share but I will stop here and let others speak there mind about who they are.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:06 pm 

Oks
well I am Australian....like to think of myself as a typical Aussie...we are all mad down here (lol), but I guess not all Aussies are as friendly as me (but most are)
I have been with my man for 11and a half years (engaged for 11 and a quarter). I have 2 sons, five cats, 7 fish tanks of fish and yabbies (oops better make that 6 ...we lost 7 fish in one tank this week) and a rooster.

I live in a smallish town in country Western Australia (south east of Perth).

I am currently trying to by the pub next door...I only need $220 000 but banks do not like to loan to country investors as it is to risky......what risk is there...the pub has been running for 100 years..My dad has a liquor license.My dad, my man, my mum , my brother and I all have training in the hospitality business (my Dad has served and cooked meals for the Queens Mother, Princess Diana, Prince Harry and most of the Australian Prime Ministers in the last 15 years as well as other official peeps that come to Australia)

I am far from being rich (in fact I earn so lil that I am well under what they call the poverty line) but I am trying to take steps to change all that...my future is in my hands..my desinty can only be what I make it ;) :)

Albert Einstein

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:21 am 

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jackie and I live in Southern Maryland. I've been interested in ghosts and ghost stories ever since I was a child. The past couple of years I have been into visiting haunted places. Lately I've been spending a lot of time at Point Lookout, MD and at Point Lookout Lighthouse and recently joined their preservation society. The Lighthouse is pre-Civil War and is said to be haunted. The website is: http://ptlookoutlighthouse.com/

The loves of my life are my dog and three cats; oh I guess my husband too, though he comes in after the dog and cats. LOL I really think animals, especially cats, have a stronger connection to the spirit world than humans do. I have caught some pics of Orbs surrounding my cats. So far I haven't really had any paranormal experiences, but I have caught a lot stuff on film and have had "feelings" and "smells" at places.

Let's see...what else about me. I love antiques! I collect dolls. I go to school part-time majoring in Psychology and minoring in English at University of Maryland and hope to be finished by May 2008. Right now I also work full-time as a technical editor. I'm pretty fast with my work, so I have extra time during the day to spend on my school stuff in case you were wondering how I did everything.

My main "paranormal" interests are: ghosts, religious stuff, and I think urban exploration (UE). I'm still trying to figure out what exactly UE is. I am kind of inexperienced with paranormal stuff, though I have a passion for ghosts and history.

I have met most of you through MySpace. :lol: My page is http://www.myspace.com/jackiefrommd

Mike - I love your bengal cats!!! They are gorgeous! I've always wanted a bengal.

Iam so excited about this new forum!!!!!!!

Love,
Jackie

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:29 am 

And... sometimes I can ramble on and be totally random and off topic with my conversation! LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:27 am 

Jackie wrote:
And... sometimes I can ramble on and be totally random and off topic with my conversation! LOL

same here :)

Albert Einstein

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:43 pm 

About Me: I AM the paranormal. I love death/ghosts/cryptozoology,etc. My hero is the Reaper because in death, we all become our perfect self. I am married to Rob 5 years this July and I'd kill/maim/dismember for him and our kids. I have a Supernatural high and I've tried everything once. I don't scare easily unless confronted by a circus clown or mall Santa. I am a pyromaniac. If you see me, I'll be the chubby lady dressed in black with alot of makeup, if you see me at all. Mostly I haunt your nightmares. I will be in an old cemetery listening to the dead or in old buildings soaking up the atmosphere with my ever present digital camera. I don't take the afterworld lightly and the first way to piss me off is to not take the dead seriously. I hate all holidays except Halloween. I love the night and all that walks in it.
Favorite Quotes: mortuii vivos docent- the dead teach the living.
Death is the ultimate equalizer, no man beats the reaper.
I'm computer challenged but I'll try to learn this as I go. Well, I'm just your basic, everday weirdo. Myspace addict. Former nurse/EMT looking for a non healthcare related field of work. Married to Rob for 5 years this July. We love to go on ghost hunting adventures. I live on a farm that has alot of paranormal activity. Love to take pictures but not very good at it. I've studied paranormal subjects all of my life and often am able to look at pictures and tell if there is an entity present. I collect postmortem photography and antiques. I have a fetish for gothism,death, Grim Reapers, hearses and cemeteries. Joined Lord Ricks first PGS and found comraderie until some insolent Assclowns ruined that. Felt Rick was someone I can really relate to, started Fans of Lord Rick to show the morons out there that we won't be trashed on and kicked when we are down, that the paranormal family may look dysfunctional from a skeptics point of view( head ^ ass) but we are gonna stick together and persevere. I would love to do an investigation of the Lemp Brewery in St.Louis, the Lizzie Borden house, Myrtles Plantation, the Winchester mansion or search for ghosts anywhere possible. I have met some amazing ppl on Myspace that I am proud to call friends. If anyone can tell me how to get my Reaper dude pic on here for my profile, it would be greatly welcomed. Thanx

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:27 am 

mara wrote:
I'm computer challenged but I'll try to learn this as I go. Well, I'm just your basic, everday weirdo. Myspace addict. Former nurse/EMT looking for a non healthcare related field of work. Married to Rob for 5 years this July. We love to go on ghost hunting adventures. I live on a farm that has alot of paranormal activity. Love to take pictures but not very good at it. I've studied paranormal subjects all of my life and often am able to look at pictures and tell if there is an entity present. I collect postmortem photography and antiques. I have a fetish for gothism,death, Grim Reapers, hearses and cemeteries. Joined Lord Ricks first PGS and found comraderie until some insolent Assclowns ruined that. Felt Rick was someone I can really relate to, started Fans of Lord Rick to show the morons out there that we won't be trashed on and kicked when we are down, that the paranormal family may look dysfunctional from a skeptics point of view( head ^ ass) but we are gonna stick together and persevere. I would love to do an investigation of the Lemp Brewery in St.Louis, the Lizzie Borden house, Myrtles Plantation, the Winchester mansion or search for ghosts anywhere possible. I have met some amazing ppl on Myspace that I am proud to call friends. If anyone can tell me how to get my Reaper dude pic on here for my profile, it would be greatly welcomed. Thanx

Hey Sweetie! The Lizzie Borden house seems neat, I'd love to go there. I got my pic thing off hotavatars.com.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

Very nice intro everybody its nice to see all of you are sharing a part of yourselves. Its nice to learn a little bit about everybody.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:07 pm 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
Well a nice private forum such as this breeds trust, its really nice, i dont even go to the other forums anymore. this has everything i need

Profile E-mail