The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: LePageville Cemetery Added To Our Site From Savannah GA:)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Just another awesome update...we got ghost...we got evp and we got some good history. I was able to get this done tonight before I head on out for a hike of my life:) I expect to see some crazy things tonight on this trip. Anyhow this cemetery has been added it was a cool place because it was hidden along the road when I was hiking up in Savannah. Its a pretty eerie place no graves just woods and bodies in the dirt! Check it out at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org go to the investigation archives.

Gateway 3/Portal 17

LePageVille Cemetery Prologue Page With Pics & Articles
LePageVille Cemetery Investigation Report & Photos
LePageVille Cemetery EVP Page

You are going to see some ghost....and well the whole update is just a nice little one for our fans and members. As you know tonight I will be braving out in the seclusion to gather more stories for our site. Since nobody is coming I will be bringing my son he likes aliens anyway's haha. But we got a good update next one I do will be the Fort I did in Savannah! PGS is coming alive again let me know if you want to be a part of it! Anyhow I got my cookies and milk....gonna go saddle the camel just kidding just kidding lol....but I will be ghostbusting tonight very very creepy location its only one place but its a large one!
Lord Rick
Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail