The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Paranormal & Ghost Society Recap Of 2007
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

Everytime before the countdown of another New Year I write a recap which sums up the entire year in one email pertaining to The Paranormal & Ghost Society.... http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org I do this because so very few every really absorb all the things that go on within one year of running a paranormal organization.

Some people never consider the hard work that goes into such a group between running the site, research, investigations, forums, then all the external work like answering personal emails....customer service etc. We had a great year and I say it was not pretty but we really pulled out the final few months in Florida with flying colors. No hate group could ever take away all our achievements.

We had a lot of new additions to our site this year for example we opened up our BBS which is a series of private forums. We have had our radio show for many months now with the addition of now we do our shows live which is even more innovative for the members and fans. I have built our own sports recreational association....we offer bands a chance to promote themselves through our site...and the literary guild for authors. We have made it in two books with two very well known authors.

In addition to that this year two logos had come out on our site....and a lot of awesome investigations. Investigations to places like the NJ Pine Barrens.....Savannah GA....Tampa Bay FL etc It was a hard year for me I spent it plagued with funding problems some weeks I could not go out cause of gas prices....not to mention my one vehicle would suck up 80 dollars per investigation so then I reverted back to a smaller vehicle.

I spent a few months out of the year very ill from an infection caused by a plant I encountered on a nature preserve while hiking. It put me out of commission for a few months. But I climbed and I climbed! Our main page in addition to that has a new look not only that but in the beginning of the year we put flash buttons at the intro to our site and a movie even. Just to spruce things up a little.

In addition to that we opened up the PGS Personals....so others who donated could also post an ad to find likeminded companions. Also we opened up a few new forums such as our sports fan forum....and a couple other ones on yahoo to help benefit our society more so that some of you could join them and enjoy yourselves making new friends all at the same time of learning about the paranormal.

I fought hard this year since I have been around many years it seems that it has caught a lot of unwanted attention from stalkers, hate groups, prejudice skeptic organizations, and lastly selfish individuals. Those people have spent the entire year sending me threats...making sites with things that are personal about me which really is nobodies business...or trying to put me under the microscope. I do not care because despite a years worth of there abuse I am still here and I am doing 10 times better at what I do because of them. All they have done is tripled my hits on my site they have only made it worst on themselves so again PGS came through with flying colors.

I will say it was one of my most dangerous years like when a tornado came near my house...or like when we canoed to a haunted island through a lagoon full of hungry alligators. Just as months ago two guys tried to block us in on a road or how I got sick from that plant. I had a lot of close calls but I still pulled out ALOT of great places and investigations.

I do not have to get into those investigations cause the work on our site in our investigation archives does speak for itself. Visits to famous places like Disney....The Florida Keys....Coral Castle...Overbrook Asylum....and even St. Augustine really is what makes us one of the more better paranormal groups. Cause we try to bring you a little of everything.

We did have a television show we were going to do but sometimes what happens is they cannot find a time slot for us unfortunately there are just to many pilots...other paranormal shows on. We will have our time perhaps in 2008 who knows. We have grown as a group part of this year I charged for the investigation archives I am not regretful of it....it kept away the vandals...hate groups etc for awhile but then I figured that I have nothing to hide I am proud of the places I go and the work that I do.

This year I turned over a lot of good paranormal evidence. We recently have worked way more with EVP then ever before. We have had a lot of new investigators help out some did not turn out so good but we pulled through. Our lead investigator had moved perhaps that is what sucked this year is losing someone who has helped out here and there for many years with us but despite that the last 4 months of 2007 have been what they have which is flawless.

Our work we do is to better help others understand the hidden world we live in today but we do it in a fun atmosphere and we try to make it enjoyable. Some chose to be miserable those are the ones who go online looking for trouble rather then working together to achieve the same common goals from one brother to another brother from one sister to another sister.

I look forward to 2008 just in a short time we will be investigating the wild west traversing in canyons with bigfoot's eyes just watching us pass by....redwood forest....volcanic lakes...haunted ghost towns and mines....eerie deserts...and many more sites.

I had a lot of great paranormal experiences such as being touched by a ghost....seeing an apparition...and even coming close to have an encounter with the Jersey Devil. I love what I do and obviously I do not do it for the money but for the fact that everything we do is directed at adventure, truth and friendship.

Being a paranormal investigator means what it means sacrifice if you are not willing to risk it all you will never find the truth. All these cocky amateur groups harassing me just remember I been around a lot longer then you and just because you see it on TV does not make you a true paranormal investigator. The real investigators are the ones that are willing to do what it takes to bring you the story and that is what I have given our fans this year real supernatural places and real adventures into the unknown!

So with that in mind I am sure some of you will be excited to see how we progress in the future and grow. I know I am excited so lets make a toast not to just the new year ahead of us but the great 2007 it has been for The Paranormal & Ghost Society.
Cheers To A Prosperous 2008
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail