The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Christmas Updates On Our Site...My Gift To My Fans..
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:48 am 
Site Admin

Well most of you are sleeping and not even a mouse is stirring lol but Lord Rick he is up howling at the moon on this early Xmas Morning lol! I have waited as long as I could to put these updates out but somehow I never heard from Beast since the investigation so I never got his photos hence why the update is being put out today. I am not sure where he went or what happened to him but anyway's the updates from our investigation in Brooksville are up. This is a very special update in the fact that I did a lot of EVP something I never really worked with much in the past due to poor equipment but its changed and we got not only ghost photos but also EVP now also. So your going to enjoy the updates even more so. I am tying up loose ends before I head out to GA figured while I am out of town some of you can read and see the updates presented. So make sure you check them out in the following order at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org in the investigation archives. If you guys only knew how much I played Santa Claus this past month I think you would die especially tonight it took me forever between the cookies..milk...presents...and doing the buttons all at the same time lol.

Gateway 3/Portal 17

Brooksville Heritage Museum Prologue Page
Brooksville Heritage Museum Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Brooksville Heritage Museum EVP Page

Brooksville Historical Cemetery Prologue Page
Brooksville Historical Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photros
Brooksville Historical Cemetery EVP Page

Rogers Christmas House Prologue Page
Rogers Christmas House Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Chinsegut Hill & Manor Prologue Page
Chinsegut Hill & Manor Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Chinsegut Hill & Manor EVP Page

Old Springhill Slave Cemetery Prologue Page
Old Springhill Slave Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Old Springhill Slave Cemetery EVP Page

Additional Updates

News Page: Always updated on what's happening within our paranormal group.
Paracomedy 2007: Lots of new bloopers added from our trip! and Lots more coming!

Some of the things you are going to see is some awesome orbs a couple with ghostly full faces....some awesome EVP which cleans a very spooky whisper....pink ectoplasm...a ghostly face and so much more. These places are all very DEEP a lot of history to each of them and each one is also full of ghost stories from locals as well as haunted. I enjoyed doing them it will for me an unforgettable experience and on this Christmas day I get to share it with the public!

I will get working on the Cedar Key and Savannah Trips when the holiday hype slows down those are also Xmas investigations!

Happy Holidays!
Lord Rick
Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail