The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thank You For Tuning Into Last Night's Show......
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

Thank You For Tuning Into Last Night's Show......

Let me take the time to thank all of you who participated in last nights show. Our guest cams were full and the chatroom was booming. As much as I wish I could interact in my chatroom its hard to host and type at the same time. So were always looking for new chatroom host and I still would like to find a cohost although Samantha did find last night at least that is what I call her lol. Honestly last nights show was just to come on out and party. I partied hard I do not even remember a few hours of the show I blacked out so if I repeated some things I blame it on the tequila.

Our next show coming up will take place Friday Dec. 21st Doomsday if its the end of the world i'll be the last face you will see lol. But I will also be bringing everyone holiday humor and a Happy New Years; as well as talking about all sorts of highlights that occurred in 2012 throughout the year on my journeys so it should be epic!

I honestly didn't get around to all my articles, skits etc from last night I spent more time playing the Bigfoot drinking game so our next show is going to be loaded with not only doomsday content but also allot of comedy. Later in the night I switched out batteries in my mic forgot to turn it on so I did host a portion of the show with no sound sorry lol. I am sure people enjoyed me talking on dead air making an ass out of myself lol. We didn't reach are 50 dollar tip goal so I didn't jump off the TV. But I do want to say everybody was great we had so many calls include Tammy, Molly, Mike Dijital calling in amongst many more. Katrina never made it to the show and we had a few really great questions. I would like to set up interviews for our next program so if you want me to interview you I generally do them early in the show before I get crazy. Below are some of the shows highlights.

Highlights - AngelOfThyNight & Nightfall Radio Episode 77 "Boobash": Lord Rick's Pumpkin Flash, Triple Roast, Bigfoot Drinking Game, Jobs Peak, Bigfoot Blotter, Halloween Humor, Meet The Father In Law, Samantha's Sarcastic Joke and Much More!

I hope everyone enjoyed the show it ran 8 hours even at 3am I hated to go because we had on stickam a record amount of viewers watching it. I know its been awhile since I hosted a show but to see so many show up just lets me know we still have dedicated friends and fans. Our next show in December is going to be the grand finale not for good but I am already producing it as we speak so I will see everyone there.

Oh yeah I record and have all 77 episodes eventually I am going to burn each season on disc and make them available so that everyone can own everyone of them. Every episode is completely different all the way from stand up comedy to crazy callers to even being nearly arrested on my show to crazy paranormal blotter. You can catch last nights broadcast at www.stickam.com/angelofthynight although I didn't record it all on stickam like I said I blacked out so I am not even sure what it is I did for 3 hours or said which means that only a few hours of it was recorded. With stickam you have to manually hit the record button every 60 minutes and if you don't then it doesn't record so yeah. However at the studio I did record most of it as I always do just in case so that I can make the episodes available later down the road for those that want a copy to listen to while driving home from work in their cars or whatever.
Peace,
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail