The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AngelOfThyNight Radio Airs April 1st & PGS Is Back!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:25 am 
Site Admin

This is a special announcement to let our fans and friends know we are finally back and in full operation. When I say we I refer to The Paranormal & Ghost Society and our entertainement part of it AngelOfThyNight Radio for another crazy season.

Things are going to get busy as we start to add the excursions I did last year ago. So ill have a chance to finally share what it is I been doing over the past year to year and half paranormal wise.

Their is going to be meetups for our members many of you reading this will not be close enough to attend. Those that are we welcome you to come on out have a beer or two and lets talk paranormal. Hell lets shoot some pool to.

I do not have the place of the meets yet it will be in Carson City which is fairly centralized since many of our members live just across the borders of Cali.

Our first investigation in our new area will take place this weekend. I may be bringing a full team out so its pretty exciting. The investigations in months to come will intensify. I will start of a little somber as I slowly gain more information on many of the sites particularly in places like Bodie.....or Virginia City....Tonapah....and Lake Tahoe areas. Of course their are plans to travel to many places besides these and so if your in Reno, Sacramento, Carson City, Lake Tahoe etc we are right now recruiting longterm people to join the core of our group which is exploring and investigating some pretty hardcore shit.

AngelOfThyNight and Nightfall Radio will return on April 1st at 7pm pst 10pm est which ill be advertising a few times prior to our new season opener. Here is our promo for the upcoming show you must be 18 or older to download and listen to our show so check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/April1st ... tRadio.mp3 its not to often I reach out and touch someone lol. Rather then upload it ill just post the link wonder which ass clown is going to post it somewhere other then here and how long it will take to hit the streets lol.

Their is so many changes we have a new studio for the show....will be boasting a sky cam.....a very special microphone so that the sound is twice as crystal clear as our recent shows. You can call the show using skype at AngelOfThyNight and at 7pm pst sharp will be hosting guest cams, music, entertainment and paranormal blotter.

I expect at least my goal would be viewers in the thousands so if you are receiving this forward it to your friends as we boast this special episode called "The Fools On You" ONLY on April Fools Day next Friday!

In addition to all of this I have pretty much ordered all brand new equipment for my investigators to use, an SUV for offroading and a new computer system to handle PGS and Show functions. I was worried because my EVP recorder is SONY and well things do not look good in Japan but it came a couple days ago.

Slowly ill start to add onto the site eventually revamp some of our boards we run. Our show is more important then even our groups because this is where I can broadcast to our members LIVE so their is no preplans what happens will happen RAW and uncensored whether its heated paranormal debates or straight up comical entertainment.

We hope to see you there at www.stickam.com/AngelOfThyNight I may consider also hosting off U-stream or wherever Charlie Sheen hosted his webcasts at. They seem to be such a great service not sure if they will accept the Lord but it doesn't hurt to try. Hell I might broadcast at a few sites but we will no longer broadcast off LiveVideo or at least I am hesitant due to their security flaws on their site.

I have done allot of traveling in the last couple of years besides this fact I am busy with adolescents entering their teen years. I spent a couple years plagued by illness but I am trying to move on and finish what it is I started. My goals....my projects and hell even my desire to run eventually in politics has not changes. Haters suck that is why anybody who hates on us is an ass clown.

Were going to keep toking having a good time and will continue to produce real paranormal evidence. Every year producers contact me so I know they find our group rather interesting to continue to contact me. I am not out for fame but ill drill to my last breath the truth you didn't know.

I believe I am now settled in my new home it was not easy. I had moved one house hundreds miles away only to get the other house out of storage integrating everything together. It was endless at least so it seemed and I worked really hard on allot of things so that I could relax focus on what it is we came out to do which is the paranormal and to create new friendships along the way.

I am ready and we hope you are to. Articles will resume to my yahoo and google paranormal newsgroups. I will try to send out a day 10 to 100 odd and strange articles. We ask you to join in participate, donate, help with projects, explore, visit our radio shows and get involved. Just as we hope to create many allies along the way who want to make PGS and our radio show a place they can call home and be themselves at.

With that in mind some of you have learned that life is short. The world is nothing compared to the universe. Some of you do not realize how fortunate we are over the years to have such things such as twitter, facebook, myspace, yahoo groups, paranormal sites, Internet radio, meet ups, adventures etc. Its important to realize how short our time is on this place we call earth so its now or never as we will do everything we can to earn total respect of not just paranormal groups but all those we offer our services to and likewise. Please take advantage of all our functions and feel free to add me on facebook further below.

I thank each of you for reading now lets embrace the journey events coming up Investigation this weekend...next Friday the show...and mid April our first meet near Lake Tahoe!
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail