The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Did You Miss Our New Years Show? Check Out The Rebroadcast!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm 
Site Admin

I know that most of you on New Years Eve were busy with the festivities and did not attend the show. The good news is that their is a video and audio rebroadcast. The bad news is about a half hour to 45 minutes of it is missing. But their is still a good 3 to 4 hours of radio from our New Years Eve AngelOfThyNight Radio tribute. Some of you came on out and you stayed with us all the way to the countdown when I counted down the seconds to midnight here in Las Vegas at the end of the show.

If you wish to catch the rebroadcast you can listen to it anytime directly at our show link by browsing the different video segments at www.stickam.com/AngelOfThyNight by starting at the last one and working your way forward.

I have to say it was a great year for our show even though we only came out to do a show on occasion some of our shows we had hit record numbers like a couple months ago when we had over 30 calls to our show and over 120 people in our chatroom which didn't even include the guest views. You fans been great to us please never let that go we have many more years left of the show and it can only get better from here.

This will be the last show for a couple of months as you know ill be moving soon. When we come back LIVE to the air many changes will take place. We will probably be hiring on a cohost to our show.....boasting a ceiling cam and as Dale always suggest some kind of light show behind me lol. Nonetheless you as fans can listen to the last two episodes of course full recordings are done in our studio then we give them away on disc or sell them months later since it is a comedy show I do allot of raw stand up comedy.

Anyhow with the start of the new year we also are affiliated with BUN and Deggi5 Radio which boast some of the best Internet radio programs on the net you can check those out at http://mikedijital.us/radio/index.php. We signed up on New Years Eve with them and want to thank them for their support towards our show and sponsoring us to be a part of their network. They will also be airing our previous shows as I send them recordings of them for years to come as we have now done a couple hundred hours of solid radio their is never a dull moment.

I know I could sit here wishing my forums a Happy New Year but why not do it with class check out the show and you will see it for yourself. Here are some of the highlights from our tribute show on the 31st.

Episode 71: Two Little Reindeer LIVE On Cam & One Crazy BIG One, The New Years Eve Spinning Moon, TAPS Is Staged, Lord Rick's Top 10 Of 2010, New Years Humor, Calls From Mike & Jill Reliving The Ole Days, New Years Countdown With Lord Rick, 2010's Craziest Shows & Adventures, PGS's A Look Into Our Past & Yearly Accomplishments, Xmas In Deaf Valley, Top 10 Shows Of 2010, ASS Clown Bashing, New Years Drinks, Dental Humor, TRIBUTE, & Much More An Epic Episode To Our Season Finisher & The Year Hold On To Your Seats!

Profile E-mail