The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thank You For Tuning Into Last Night's KICKASS Show!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

I would like to take the time to thank all of you who tuned into last nights show. We hit some remarkable numbers last night hundreds of people in the chatroom, cam slots were filled including some pretty hot girls, everybody was cool and dozens of live calls. I remember during one of my breaks I had 5 calls coming in at once so if you did not get through I apologize I just patch calls through in the order they come on in.

Even when mysteriously my computers lost power I rebooted came back minutes later and all of you stuck around. I solute my fans and I wish all of you a really kick ass Halloween. I might tonight go live for a half hour to discuss the history of Halloween no partying tonight though or calls just Lord Rick.

We ran for about 7 hours almost retaining a top slot all night long and why? Because all of you came on out to party with us. Here is some of the highlights from last nights show. Their are parts of the show that did not record on stickam so no worries if you did miss it or did not get to see it all I am always giving out during contest previous seasons. Actually they did record stickam probably removed them as you know our show is very extreme we appall the networks always will.

Highlights - Episode 68 "Lord Rick's Fear Factory": 2010's Biggest Show, Naughty Trick or Treat Humor, What Is In The Sack, Lord Rick Ozzy, 10th Caller Contest & Costume Cams, Mixed Eerie Drinks, NYC UFO's, Adventures In Open House, Elevator Ride To Hell, Night Of The Demons, Gold Butte Miracle, Calls From Butch....Jill....& Folks From Our Nowlive Days Like Old Times, Obama Care, Halloween CL Humor & Blotter, Live Paranormal Questions, Love & HoHos, Pumpkin Head, My Encounter With Heman, Epic Music, Kay Manor, True Haunting Tales, Adult Halloween Jokes, Revealing A Poor mans Costume & So Much More 7 hours of ENDLESS Fun!

I will be going live in a bit im sure it will record so you guys do not need to be present for tonight im just doing a small special segment every year i do two segments near Halloween one is the main show then the next day is just a small little dedication. Again thank you bless all of you crazy Fans! I have a busy few days coming up tomorrow going out of town hiking morning till night.....Saturday a massive party....Sunday who knows its my anniversary and plus i might just go trick or treating why not right lol.

Lord Rick
Talk Show Host
http://www.stickam.com/angelofthynight

AngelOfThyNight & Nightfall Radio

Profile E-mail