The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thank You For Tuning Into Sept. 10ths AngelOfThyNight Radio
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 am 
Site Admin

I would like to take the time to thank each and everyone of you who tuned into Fridays the 10ths Highschool With Lord Rick episode. It really was a great show mostly everybody who stopped in was mellow....people had some good conversation....we had calls from Tammy and Jill. Tammy btw never calls in till the later hours of the show but were working on that lol. It is great so many of you stopped in to listen and party with me. It was not an easy show to do I had taken my meds they caught up with me but the funny thing is I pulled out a 7 hour plus show. I was running past 2am here in Vegas and some of you stayed till the very end. I guess the show is party till you pass out right? lol

I had not gotten around to getting this letter out with all my work lately.....busy with my kids....and well it was not the best of weeks for me. Ill be heading out of town tomorrow though and doing what I do best which is living the adventure up. Ill have an entire day to do this actually today oh my its past midnight so yeah. Our next show is in two weeks for those listening the archives on LV are not working sorry. I do record our show live here at our studios later down the road ill be giving out some as prizes while others might have a chance at the entire collection. We also sell them on lulu well at least for my comedy skits since we are a stand up comedy show along with different parts of it that are serious too.

Here are the highlights to the show a week ago again thanks for being a part of it. It is so nice to see the amount of friends who have become a part of this show. I come on out for you guys and it gives me the same excitement to do so as I did years ago hosting this show. Those that said I rock much peace to all of you and ill be bringing in October like a fiery hell.

Lord Rick

Episode 67 September 10th 2010 "Highschool With Lord Rick": Hidden Valley Adventure With Man Eating Dog and Shooting Guns, The MRI Incident Uh Oh, My Hoop Old School Story, The Pool Party With Top Secret Military Official, Grill Explosions, Big Bertha, Bruno's Gas Explosion, Condom Slogans, Tammy Bringing You What's Up, My Wiener BBQ In The Hood, Thumper The Giant Cheerleader and A Trip Back To School loaded with Humor and Idiocracy you will die laughing!

Length: 7 Hours And 45 Minutes

http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight
www.myspace.com/AngelOfThyNightRadio

Profile E-mail