The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tune In To AngelOfThyNight Radio April 2nd & Call The Show!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 am 
Site Admin

Friday April 2nd I will be hosting a very special show and you are all invited to come on out. Our show has LIVE phone calls, dark wave music, entertainment, stand up comedy, paranormal blotter and roasting's. If you want to be a guest on the show whether your a band, author, freak or just you I would love to have you on our show.

Our show features webcam slots, interactive chatroom and they are done by live video feed. I have a few callers set to call in the show in between will be bringing you some good music and good times. Every major holiday I try to come out and do a show. I don't do as many shows as other networks but when we go live we are on the air anywhere from 3 to 7 hours.

I will be sending out reminders for the rest of the week feel free to attend the show at http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight during show hours which is 7pm PST 10pm EST. I hope to see my fans and friends show up the door is always open to all of you. In addition to our show you get to hear a little "Nightfall Radio" with CD quality sound now.

If you miss the show we do sell it on disc but ill be doing down the road free giveaways as well so you might be able to win the show sent right to your home on disc. So tune on in and join "Passover Till You Passout With Lord Rick" Also below are the call in numbers for our show you can remain anonymous if you wish feel free to call in the show with your questions in our special featurette ask Lord Rick! I look forward to bringing you guys a great show and glad to have you as listeners.

+(1)646-3583480 Ext.481 New York
+(1)305-8901835 Ext.987 Florida
+(1)407-5060407 Ext.242 Orlando
+(1)213-3664016 Ext.426 California
+(1)702-4420903 Ext.188 Nevada
Talk Show Host
Lord Rick
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AngelOfThyNightRadio.htm

Profile E-mail