The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Spring Break With Lord Rick Only On AngelOfThyNight Radio...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

This Friday

7pm PST 10pm EST

Come on out and party with me LIVE....RAW.....and at my best. Lets party like its spring break....I want to hit record numbers the only way we can do that is if you stop in to tune in. I have been placing more widgets to tune into the show across the web. However the best way to tune in is to just show up to our chatrooms. Lets get some of you ladies in cam over at livevideo.....and of course you can join either chatroom during show hours at www.nowlive.com/AngelOfThyNight or http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight we only do two shows a month each one usually last about 5 hours come see our performance free at no cost. I just installed some new sound equipment so I expect to sound pretty clear this Friday Live more so then usual as I always am trying to improve the show. I wont be on camera but you will get the radio Friday and well its going to be a killer show so be there and show up with your brews, herb and bring the party!
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail