The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT AngelOfThyNight Radio Is Now Available O
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

This is the announcement I been waiting to make the last few days but their is only one of me so I been working very tediously on trying to get this done. I would like to proudly announce that the AngelOfThyNight Radio show is NOW available on disc with artwork included. You can own it for your collection as all episodes have been edited but not censored. It took me a lot of time to edit the episodes I had to take out pauses.....delays....technical errors during the show etc but the music sounds better so does the sound really compared to listening to our normal show. You can do whatever you want with the episodes put them on your Ipods....play them on your pc....etc but now you will have something in your hands. You have almost 100 hours of radio...entertainment....and madness. I want to get our work out there because honestly it takes a lot of hard work and talent for what I do. Nobody pays me to go live even though technically to do what I do I should be making more then most standup comedians here in Las Vegas. I want to share this collection with you in the process promote others doing it since that is what we are all about. I am very happy about this because now our work is going to get circulated like it should through much bigger names and places. Our first season was a little weaker then the rest really not so much adult but when we went adult and live it really was able to give me a much better hold on things. I will be placing banners across the web advertising this. But our site already has a few I just added and updated. Our main radio show page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AngelOfThyNightRadio.htm has changed as it tells you now what each season is about. Please help support PGS and the hard talent I put into this buy getting all 3 seasons.... To The Moon & Back, A Legend Is Born, & And...Justice For All. You must understand that some of our episodes are really good radio I mean I get pros writing me at times they even love the show. I am always look for staff to join our radio team keep that in mind. Also we would love to promote what it is you do whether your a circus clown or musician or actor....or UE etc I put all kinds of people on the show does not matter to me the more real you are the better. You must understand that art work, running a site, show etc etc takes for me a lot of time, energy and money. I will no longer be able to survive without others showing there support its my job and its just something people have to accept. So please make sure you check it out and put in your order for ordering the show on Disc. Its got great artwork that I designed myself front cover, back cover, tray label and the disc itself. I spent a lot of time doing this so that all my precious fans out there could own something like this. The problem is when you get to be good at a certain something it raises people full of hate for example a few days ago I did an experiment and watched two of my friends get banned off our show so they could upset me get me to quit. We got a good show reserve your copy it will ship asap upon your orders. I want to thank all the fans of the AngelOfThyNight Radio show and this is my thanks to you by making it totally available, edited for easier enjoyment, and again something you can own from us for your very own library! Check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AngelOfT ... OnDisc.htm I want you to understand why I do my show of course if you were not viewing it live on camera on New Years you will never have that moment back of my son being my guest....but you can however tune in by getting your copies of the show to help support the countless hours of hard work. Its amazing how many great fans we have but its even more amazing how many folks show anger and hate towards great entertainment. So show me your love get each season as it comes! You will not be disappointed everything is all in order even for listening as each season goes on. You will notice deggi is in all 3 seasons artwork....commentary etc we hope in the future that we can promote other sites and things on future seasons no matter what it is. peace
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host & Owner Of AngelOfThyNight Radio

Profile E-mail