The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: YOU Are 24 Hours Away From The AngelOfThyNight Radio SEASON
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:07 pm 
Site Admin

This is your 24 hour reminder to tune in live tomorrow at 7pm Pacific time to the show as we only do shows every two week we want as many viewers to catch our episodes LIVE on CAMERA and with our entire casts which are now part of the radio team. I am currently waiting on some company to arrive she has been involved as an actress, model and been on Playboy radio so I get to chill with her tonight hopefully get her on board our team too. We got a great show by the 1st or 2nd will have our seasons available on disc. The nice thing about that is the delays are removed which makes it nicer for smoother listening. I must say I love my crazy fans out their its been a great ride since we gone live on the air. We do not get paid to do these performance its all done out of heart but we hope the seasons sell and we hope to get the show to a higher level eventually. Tomorrow is the season finale we will appall you...shock you and wish you one hell of a Happy Fuc$ing New Years! All you have to do to view the show is visit the show by clicking the banner at 7pm tomorrow www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight

Also widgets can be found at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/angelofthynightradio.htm and my myspace www.myspace.com/angelofthynight very soon will be taking our show to a new myspace page as well. I am going to give the people tomorrow what they so dearly want!

Night of 100 resolutions see you there...expect more reminders to come....new crew...new cast....new look and an end of one hell of a rocking season live in Las Vegas!

Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail