The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The AngelOfThyNight Radio Show Just Got Bigger!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

I want to make a special announcement that our show is greatly growing quickly. I have a list of people who want me to hire them on to be a part of the show. I have NOT chosen anybody yet but I am looking to bring 2 to 4 people down to be a part of our show every other Friday at 7pm which may increase the episodes we do or amount of them.

We have some good people standing in line comedians, professional host etc etc even some hot girl. I always ask others in my group if they want to be a part of this first since most people in my group never respond they lose out not me because when I post an ad elsewhere responses come in like 747's man!

So were expanding the show...the shows are all done live on camera, by mic, in our studio where I live...we got chairs set up for our cohost etc etc etc its a good show and it grows with demand. The one thing I wont tolerate is my guest or cohost walking out on me in the middle of a show over a caller or a few jokes.

The show is for entertainment you can be a part of it or not. Next show is the 30th...7pm pacific time hosted at www.nowlive.com/AngelOfThyNight which has some of our more recent episodes.

We got a good thing going but we always need more guest to call in and listeners. The counter is broke so we have no idea how many listen live its in the thousands I know that much. If you want to come down to our studio for an interview, call in be interviewed or whatever let me know.

I have CoHost that Ill be meeting with this week for beer or coffee as I am hiring volunteers as of today. I hired one guy on he is pretty good solid voice....very professional....good sense of humor. So the show its getting bigger again be a part of it or not.

The show is expanding....you can tune in...you can get involved...season 1 and 2 will be for sale soon. If you are in Vegas wish to get involved with the show...investigations etc get in touch! I am real hope you are also!
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host, Founder & Author

Profile E-mail