The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Note Jan. 30. AngelOfThyNight Radio SEASON FINALE...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

First off I want to thank all of you for tuning into last nights show you have to understand that the show we host is a part of the groups, forums and other functions I operate. Currently I am in the works for putting together a show on the 30th its my New Years Resolution Shebang heh

This morning I put an ad up for bringing on two co host at our studios already 3 people have offered to do this. I want some of you to understand our show is not contracted with nowlive were not even a featured show yet our ratings are that of a featured show that is how good of a show we have but then again our show has been running for two long seasons just about a year and half.

As much as each of you can call in the show if you are LOCAL in the Vegas area let me know Ill have you come down to the studio to sit in. I have room for about 10 to 12 people here in the studio.

The 30th is our Season Finale so tune on in give it a chance. I can give you a hint that this next show is going to be REAL CLASSY lmao I am full of surprises and every show lately last for 5 hours....and its a real thriller all the way to the end.

We had a few people who were rude last night tried to flame my groups nobody is forced to listen if you want to come chill come chill if you don't then don't. Our show is very very close to being promoted when it is Ill take my crew with me wherever we decide to go lets just leave it at that so be a part of it or not.

Season 1 and 2 will have a lot of nice features on disc then you can put them in your cd players...cars...ipods etc and tune into hours upon hours of Lord Rick radio everything from Santa bearing his ass.....to crazy psychotic callers...to tuning into me live and raw.

We got a great show love the fans they been great lately.....and our next show will be Jan. 30th 7pm pacific time. The funny thing most of you do not want to listen but you cant help but to listen last night we had chatters stick with us for almost the full 5 hours that is LOVE lol.

My crew was so appalled last night they walked out but I almost have two deals sealed with new crew members a lot of people right now want a spot on our show its a good show and it probably is the most eccentric radio programs your going to tune into.

If you want to check out our show the next one on the 30th is at www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight thank you for all your support seriously I do appreciate the fans more then anything without them I would do not do live performances like last night. Ill share a studio photo from last night maybe later!

Special thanks to Mike Dijital of Deggi5 for his tunes.....and helping me cohost last night along with Irish Santa lol
Lord Rick
Show Host Of AngelOfThyNight Radio

Profile E-mail