The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AngelOfThyNight Radio 6 Days The Lord Live On Cam......
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 am 
Site Admin

We are 6 days away from another spectacular episode of AngelOfThyNight Radio.....we must infect the world like a poison so please use the attached widgets I am sending all of you in all your webpages across the net. The show just gets better and better thousands of listeners....we got a crew....we got guest.....even in a couple weeks ill be having a guest on the air all LIVE so do not miss on out. This show is for adults and yes we will appall the hell out of you lol.....Friday 7pm pacific time only at http://www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight and previous episodes at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/a ... tradio.htm

Lord Rick

Showtime

Dec. 5th 7pm Pacific Time

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: AngelOfThyNight Radio 6 Days The Lord Live On Cam......
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:47 am 
Site Admin

Episode 38 has been added to our site....it was a good solid 5 hour show last night....right now nowlive counters are broke so we have no idea how many tuned in from all our widgets and such. For those that did thank you for tuning in you had to listen to the entire show to piece together all the little different things I was covering its just part of how I do my show. Most of my crew was gone last night so I had to carry the show lol. Anyhow I am about to go get my MRI for my knee its cold Subaru has no windows long drive this is going to be fun. Highlights of the show below catch the rebroadcast at www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight or at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/angelofthynightradio.htm if you did not see it on cam then you missed out on my millionaire dollar performance no just kidding but you did miss out on some good things live on camera such as Lord Rick hellhound wrestling.....and drinking contest etc etc lol it was a crazy night and I want to thank all the fans for tuning in or watching the show from our various widgets. State tuned for our next show on the 19th at 7pm pacific time as I am hosting Lord Ricks Ho Ho Ho Xmas Carol Bash Night Of A 1000 Laughs....some of the crew will be coming to our studio and will be throwing a party live on camera as I host the show LIVE....Highlights Of last nights Show.....

Coverage On Lord Ricks Doctor Visit, Craigslist Hookers, Cocoa Drinking Vampires, Snow Mountain Coverage Of Life Or Death, Area 51 Adventures, Hellhound Wrestling, Roof Jumping Lions, Millie Dark Mistress In A Corset Live On Film, More Of Lord Rick's Presidential Vows, Anal Virgins, 1st International Guest Caller Paul Wilson From England, Lord Rick Do Little, Fresh & Easy, Lord Rick's Last Supper, PGS is A School, Nightwish Band Talk, Aurora Texas 1897 UFO Crash, OJ Simpson & Even Multiple Rants throughout the Show About Model Adrianne Curry!

The show takes over a minute to start up I lost my sound system last night very odd but anyhow when listening to the rebroadcast give it a minute and half. Remember if you did not watch the show live on camera some of the stunts and performances done on camera you will not be able to see. peace
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail