The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Dynamite Episode Of AngelOfThyNight Radio Added To Our..
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:57 am 
Site Admin

Further below is the highlight of tonight's dynamite episode. One year ago on this same date I did an episode about Lake Wales cemetery oh man that was a fun excursion with the ghost town and the swat team. I want to first off say Mike Dijital your new musical piece rocks secondly the ratings of our show tonight went through the roof with over 5172 live listeners and that does not include the hits will get from Deggi5, Youtube, and PGS. You can listen to the show unedited with pauses at http://www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight or you can listen to it edited part 1 and 2 molded together and edited at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/a ... tradio.htm strangely tonight while editing the show I had two 5 to 10 minute segments that went silent weird huh must had been a technical error so I removed them two moments of silence so that you can listen to the entire episode on your Iphones, Ipods and online SMOOTHLY. On top of that my keyboard stopped working near the end of the show so I had to just close out the chatroom. This was a double featured episode covering everything from El Dorado Canyon to explaining how our society is a church its a show you do not want to miss trust me. As I said tune on in and watch our show get promoted to one of the best shows of the night. This is a special Halloween episode I had so much traffic near the end of the show I got booted and had to do a second part to the show. Tune on in to some of the best radio your every going to hear almost 5 hours worth of AngelOfThyNight Radio. Special guest Mike Dijital total rock n roll episode click the links to tune into the reruns of the show!
Lord Rick

Episode 34 October 23rd: - DYNAMITE jammed packed episode of El Dorado Canyon & My first paranormal film, Talks about the SRA, TAPS, Cheech & Chong, Special On The Presidential Election, Lord Rick's Chicken Pox, Dr Frankenstein, Halloween Partying, Chronic Toking, and even the art of Crouching Tiger and Drunk Kung Fu at the Rio Hotels Voodoo Lounge, Haunted Book Store, and RIPS apart the wisemen group of stalkers harassing our society and special appearance Mike Dijitall & The Douche Surfer! *Special October Creature Feature Double Episode* of our success in Las Vegas and tomorrows trip at Skull Cavern and Indiana Lord Rick....a raw sultry episode packed with comedy and wicked Paranormal adventure! Halfway during the show the US Airforce flew over my house Lord Bless America...Lord Rick That Is!!! Tonight The Paranormal & Ghost Society becomes a church oh what a spectacle! Over 5000 live listeners!

Profile E-mail