The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tune Into A Special Episode Of AngelOfThyNight Radio Thursda
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

I think its about time I do another show usually we do two shows a month. This show is going to have a lot of coverage of our recent investigations, movie productions, and a lot of humor. Our show grows with time as we are doing well on youtube, d5 the shows are on, our site, now live and were trying to circulate them on other parts of the web. I am very glad that some of you enjoy the show and I know some of you listen to the reruns which is fine they are there to listen to anytime. I will not put up with any hate if your not about the peace and love then ill merely say goodbye and my administrators will pull you off of the air. I am giving all of you advance notice if you want to listen to the live unedited raw version visit http://www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight you have to turn on your speakers then join the chatroom. There is no censorship on our show we air the show as realistic as it can become there is no skits or anything. Ill be getting a cohost for the show soon to I have not made a choice just yet if you want to be one contact me for an interview. If you do not like comedy do not join the show as I stated before were also here to entertain our guest and were pretty close to having our show promoted. Mike dijital my good friend has done a new song for the show what a great artist he is its tight Ill say that much. I am glad to promote them and honestly I got more support from them then my own group which makes me happy. It does not matter what reviews you read about me on the Internet lets face it a lot of people are jealous because I wont give them attention that is why they act the way they do. Were going to do a special show a Halloween episode of episodes.... Thursday 7pm tune in!
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail