The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Listen To This Explosive Episode Of AngelOfThyNight Radio...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:47 am 
Site Admin

Tonight we went live from Las Vegas for a 140 minute explosive episode sorry if some of you missed it its not the live listeners were trying to get its the fact that our show gets sent out to a lot of other places and this week I got my stats back were doing very well with our ratings. This is perhaps one of my best shows I worked hard at it.

Tonight's show talks about Sloth Canyon, Cedar Key, and even McDonalds heh. We also had a special feature presentation of Mike Dijitals song which we promoted tonight.

But as promised I told you I would expose this group of individuals who been stalking me, libeling me, going as far as writing girls I even have dated, all the way to mocking my friends death out. I played the tapes tonight on the air which proves the credibility of these people now that its out you will see that the following people are involved in a sick plot they call satire those individuals are Road Wolf, Agent Skelly, Odd Emperor, Patrice Richardson (The Counselor)...shhhh who thinks she is helping me with her Lord Rick satire sites lmao, Boffo the one who made the alleged call, and a few others. These people have recently bought a domain to name it after me honorable people huh which talks about my personal life lol and how they almost got caught at work spying on me at there work computer. What is worst is they try to blackmail me to stop toking amongst other things. These people come from a site called uer and uesexy and oddempire they are the ring leaders involved with trying to cause problems in our paranormal society and tonight's show is what it is now the public can deal with them. I know for a fact you hide on my groups but I also know two of your hidden names you haters are getting very very sloppy! One of them has apologized to me and walked away from it so not everybody is bad some do learn that grudges, hatred, and drama do get old after awhile. I strongly encourage ignoring these people all of us are better then them period.

As far as other things some of you who tuned in prior to this show you may have noticed a lot of illegal photos being sent during the show. Those photos show very obscene images they bombed our site with two weeks ago. I have cleaned up the 100's sent and put up some recent photos of me. From now on if it ever happens i found a new feature which disables the gallery for our live listeners if this ever happens again. I want to apologize to you as fans and members for having to see or read this material by these people. There so obsessed its sickening faking female profiles on myspace and really I do not like at anything they say cause I am a very busy guy running our organization.

Anyhow our show is half paranormal and half comedy but its real comedy its not like a group of jealous individuals who picks at some dads kids or deceased friend. If you notice I have worked VERY hard on this last episode it was not broadcasted so that I could do the show at peace without interruptions.

Funny thing happened during the show tonight....my sound system for the show crashed and one of the songs was playing so slow it sounded like a demon singing lol. Anyhow it was a great show and ill give you the links the first one is with a few 5 minute moments of silence sorry but its live so i had to leave the show to fix my sound not once but twice http://www.nowlive.com/angelofthynight but if you do not want the breaks I have taken them out and you can listen to the entire show without any pauses at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/A ... tRadio.htm just surf down to episode 31! Notice our radio show page is looking even better will be adding a new widget soon to a few other pages to gather more viewers.

Also youtube is good to us we can be heard on your Iphones the show can also be saved and put onto your Ipods we have hours of entertainment. Will have this show up on youtube sometime soon for you youtubers.

I feel some of you should listen to the show it helps you get a little more closer with me as a person its not a bad idea. Its me raw so if you cannot handle a bad ass sense of humor don't tune in. As far as these stalkers go I know you will read this you guys need to separate satire from harassment. I will continue to be a cannabis advocate....continue my paranormal journeys....and be Lord Rick! Have a nice day I bet you didn't expect this one coming did ya:)

Thank you Mike for great song and calling in. I missed your call cause during the show I had gotten up to stretch and get something to drink. In two weeks I will be looking to air a guest or two let me know if you would like to be on the show!
Peace,
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail