The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Episode Of AngelOfThyNight Radio (Listen To The Rebroadc
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:19 am 
Site Admin

The rebroadcast of our podcasts is up currently if you missed last night's show. We had a great show the chat room was active...we had 3 callers...a variety of topics....covering everything from certain articles I sent out to Mars lol. If adult humor...language etc offends you do NOT listen to the show. We have a disclaimer so if your not 18 years of age you cannot tune in since it is an adult show. Those that tuned in wrote me said it was a great show last night and well it was considering it ran for 151 minutes. Our shows are there for you members so you can go into our chatroom talk...joke around...call in and talk with me about the paranormal. Its getting really sad that most of you belong to this group and do not take the time to tune in. The point I am making is we should be getting a thousand listeners per show easily considering most of you do not post. The show is not just a place for my personal friends but also fans, members, paranormal groups and guest. You can listen to the rebroadcast further below on this page.... http://www.nowlive.com/memberasp/member ... =100255030 for the next 60 days...or archived at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/A ... tRadio.htm forever or at least till I retire lol which I hope is a long time considering I have a lot of charisma left for the unknown:) Enjoy
Lord Rick
Founder & Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail