The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Note...New Special Episode Of The AngelOfThyNight Radio Show
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

We have a new episode from our radio show available for rebroadcast if you want to listen to it. It was a New Years Special those that tuned in thank you glad you enjoyed the show. The show is SPLIT into two parts one is 127 minutes long the other 14 minutes. I had gotten cut off during the show sometimes it cuts out it happens so that is why. I also had a caller sorry if I missed it I stepped away during the show to stretch my legs and back. Yes during the show I go and make coffee and all kinds of things lol no lie man!! So if I missed your incoming calls that is why crazy I know lol. I also had a special song to play at the end of the show for some reason my sound system wasn't working who knows no big deal just wish I got it to play. I still am very new at doing live shows they are not preplanned I go live and do them randomly. Anyway's the show recaps everything previous adventures...our future goals....talk of hate groups...a glance at the entire years accomplishments etc. I worked hard on this show so if you have a chance you can listen to it at http://www.nowlive.com/memberasp/member ... &mode=home or go to our radio show page at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/A ... tRadio.htm our shows are generally pretty long our next show will be in a couple weeks I am looking to maybe air some guest so if you want to be a guest or whatever feel free to call in the show. Lets keep it rolling and also you can view the chatroom log from the show at nowlive so you can get an idea of how were set up! I think some of you will enjoy it if you decide to tune in or at least listen in. So good show listen to the rebroadcast if you get a chance and sorry to the caller who called in and sorry for the technical difficulties maybe I got a ghost in my machine haha :) Happy New Years!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail