The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Listen To Our Radio Show Live Tomorrow.....
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:08 am 
Site Admin

This is a special announcement to let those know tomorrow our show will be aired live at 11:30pm Eastern time. You can listen to it at http://www.nowlive.com/member.asp?id=10 ... &mode=home directly live...you can also join my chatroom. Do not be afraid to call on in if you do not visit that link you will not know the numbers you can call in at so check it out take down the information and call. I will take calls of all sorts paranormal questions....or whatever. I keep the show at this point open! I will also do another live show on the 29th of this month after my out of state trip to Savannah. In addition to this I will be looking for guest to interview on the air for the show other parapsychologist, cryptzoologist, occultist, or people with a story to tell. It does not matter to me cause unlike other talk show host on the web I give other a chance I will not mention names but there you have it 11:30pm Eastern time tomorrow LIVE....which is 8:30pm Pacific Time. If you are on our myspace group or friends list you can listen to our broadcast without ever having to go to nowlive how cool is that? Just like you can listen to it right from our site at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/A ... tRadio.htm which is also where we store previous episodes. Keep in mind its for adults only and I do not hold back at all so if you do not like it do not listen but my goal will be to grab a few thousand listeners everytime we do a show and it will happen for us as long as some of you continue to show your support and tune in. Not only that but we also are heard on youtube and other sites as well. Have a great day!
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail