The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Note & New Episode Of AngelOfThyNight Radio...Need Co-Host F
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Okay episode 18 just came on out of our prerecorded webcasts. Which is a good thing so others can be entertained by paranormal news....happenings with our society....and I can touch base with those who are members. I tried out some new equipment hope the show sounds better I always am playing with it. I know that came out wrong lol. But anyway's this episode fills some of the holes that I was not able to discuss during my interview and discusses truthseeking some more. In addition to my webcasts....as you know I am going to once a month do a live radio show. I would possibly do it more often but things for me are going to get very busy soon. I will be looking for a co host to help me with the show and each month will take incoming callers...and even have guest on as well. I will do this in addition to our webcasts at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/A ... tRadio.htm If you are my Co-host you can do this all from your house by phone or via net its very easy. But I will test later on tonight a beta recording. Right now the live show is scheduled for the 19th I may change that I am waiting on a new high speed modem in the mail to come. I want to be able to monitor the chat room as the show is going on since we will get ass clowns serious. If you want to be a Co-host of the show you must be okay with adult humor the show is paranormal but since its ran by me Ill talk about whatever really and the live show will be rated strong meaning 18 and older. I also need a publicist someone who can advertise my webcasts, live shows, our stores, our site etc this is a responsible position and it has to be done please!! Now the live show will take place at http://www.nowlive.com/member.asp?id=100255030 that is my nowlive bio and of course people will be able to go there and enter into the show from that however I have a link directly to the shows page but will not post it till I do my beta test etc. Members should sign up there if they want to chat....of course I don't think you have to if you call in directly to our show. Its a lot of legwork trying to balance all of this between this...moving soon...my 3 out of town trips...xmas....my kids etc but were going to pull it off and your going to love our organization even more!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Note & New Episode Of AngelOfThyNight Radio...Need Co-Host F
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:25 pm 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
You need to get millie to co host

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Note & New Episode Of AngelOfThyNight Radio...Need Co-Host F
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:03 am 
Site Admin

I tried she said she will call in but not sure she wants to help cohost i think she is having butterflies....or is being all shy. A famle co host would be great to have i need someone who can be opposite of what I am like good and bad...evil and good haha.
Rick

Profile E-mail