The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thank You For Attending Saturday's Party
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

I just wanted to take the time to thank those who attended the party Saturday we had about 50 people attend. It was our first big party we had in a couple years and everybody who attended had such a good time most asked me when my next party is taking place.

My parties are a way to give back to my friends and I do throw a few per year for the entire purpose of making new friends and having good times.

I am sorry I had not written earlier I just got so plastered Saturday I was in another zone lol. Everybody seemed to have a nice time....people connected from my romance boards.....others connected on paranormal levels....while long time friends came to drink some beers and toke with me.

We had plenty of food shrimp, chicken, burgers, jumbo hot dogs, chicken wings, dips, salsa, muffins, chocolate Oreo birthday cake, ice cream, beers, all kinds mixed drinks, deviled eggs, sodas of all kinds, cheese n crackers, steak and so much more. Trust me nobody went starving we had plenty to go around and some folks brought some awesome stuff. It wasn't a cheap party.

Two separate women won door prizes I gave away some pretty good stuff and raffled them off. A few people gave me herb as a birthday present that was awesome. I had 7 hours worth of music that I DJ on LiveVideo playing all night so never a repeat song lots of metal....rock....and techno gothic music all night long. A few told me the music was really awesome.

I did take pictures of the party here and there. Ill share some of them on the site when I get around to it. I was pretty lit the entire night or busy cooking on the grill so I didn't get much of a chance to take a ton of pics but others who were at the party did take pictures even Tammy ending up on floor somehow lol.

I had so much left over including a cooler of at least 30 to 40 beers but its all good. I am leaving soon to go out of state were excavating some caves.......have a few ghost towns ill be hanging out at.....doing some swimming....hiking etc so the beer will come in handy with the warm weather.

But I wanted to thank those for attending I still think that some of you need to participate more often whether its at our monthly meets....within our forums.....through our radio show and site. The honest to gods truth is I want to make this fun for everybody but even though we had allot show there were some people who either made up a bunch of excuses or they just didn't show as planned. So for those that didn't you missed good food and fun. My radio show...paranormal adventure group.....romance forums......and other functions I operate are for all of YOU I don't get anything out of anything other then kindling new friendships just keep that in mind.

My next party ill be having were going to try to have a dart tournament and some other events. Not sure when it will be. I always let others know 3 to 6 weeks in advance so that some of you can make plans ahead of time but I noticed some last minute were like oh I have to work blah blah sorry but some of you need to read my bulletins and postings more often.

Anyway's the party was great our dog got allot of attention from everybody.....there were kids there for other kids to play with. We had guitar hero going on the big screen and everybody was happy. peace
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail