The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Come On Out To Our Group Gathering Sept. 22nd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:29 am 
Site Admin

I have decided to make the group meet for next week Wednesday since this week my son has open house and I want to meet with his teachers. Besides being busy running the entire show online I sometimes get busy offline to with so many things and this is one of them. If you are a part of our radio show, guest, member of our forums, myspace or facebook friends list then yes you are invited to show at the Las Vegas Rio's Voodoo Lounge.

Sometimes we have some pretty cool people show on up its free to get in and sits 52 stories above Vegas. I been now going a couple years I like it here always have and you will to. The meet starts at 7pm on Sept. 22nd come on out and have a good time.

Their are only a few meets left prior to our relocation so come on have some fun. Thanks and hope to see all your faces.
Lord Rick

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/l ... eetups.htm

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Come On Out To Our Group Gathering Sept. 22nd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:46 am 
Site Admin

If you did happen to come on out to the Voodoo Lounge we want to take the time to thank you. Sadly the lounge was closed down due to some special event. I was not to thrilled about this and still tried to make the best of the night. I am sort of glad that I am moving from Vegas because honestly I cannot get any of you to move from your computer chairs whether we do hikes....parties...or meets. But if you did attend and the hostess told you they were closed please accept my apologies. I am thinking about hosting next months meet at a different location just for October if you have any ideas please email them as any feedback is great.

After I took a ride up to the restaurant to look for any stragglers and to talk to one of the bartenders. I decided that we would just leave the Rio and go elsewhere. I did not want to waste a good night of toking and being all dressed up for the ladies lol. I had some fun filming these foreign blondes at the Rio in the elevator....jumping in someone's picture and hell overloading the glass elevator. I did not want to let the full moon over Vegas go to waste so we decided since we could not find anyone we would take on off and go have some fun.

Tammy and I ended up going out to this cafe we ordered dinner then we played this penny slot machine and thankfully it hit a pretty nice jackpot so we enjoyed our night at no cost at all. Not only that but we used the money we won for some household things to so the entire night did not go sour. Most of the time Tammy and I get comp tickets to restaurants or half off so I get to experience so many cool places around the city.

After the night of fun I came home we watched some odd horror movie about some serial killer couple who was offing people who sold their homes. They would kill the owners live in the house then move on to the next location.

As you know their are many ways you can participate if you cannot attend our gatherings. We have our live chat and radio show a couple times a month where you can come on out party with us. We host a couple parties a year and we offer a diverse range of forums that you can get involved with. Coming out to meet ups means making more friends and others from our online diverse community. Everybody is a stranger until you get to know them so please try to come out to one and let loose. Have a nice night and our next gathering will take place in a few weeks ill keep everybody posted.

If you have a location other then the Voodoo Lounge for October please let me know and will host the meet there. I want to make this as fun as possible and so we ask that you come on out and have a great time.
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail